**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

what kind of error is this now?😂

Comments

• WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    had that happen to me also
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Yoooooooo!!!! I had both of same issues...
  • MrblackkkMrblackkk Posts: 53 ★
    edited February 2018
    I am sick and tired of all these bugs whenever a new update comes out. You should have a separate system in which you can test launch all updates and check for glitches before hand. What the hell is this?
    I mean sure you can't possible cover every single one but you got to remember that if this is a business for you guys then we are your costumer and we are pretty freaken upset. l639j9q234mb.png
  • WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    This is happening when we pause the game, lock our screen, change application....
    PS, its weird using a special attack by pressing the middle of the screen!! LOL
  • NeowantsyouNeowantsyou Posts: 198 ★★
    Battle of the health bars.
  • javedahmed56javedahmed56 Posts: 86 ★
    I haven't encountered this issue so far. But game is disconnecting very quickly if there is a slight change in network. When i play in mobile data, the game disconnects quickly when i get call.
  • @piratezoro: Been getting that EXACT same **** on my Android phone too, annoying, right over the "fight'. SUCKS...
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    I can't even play.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    Yep, post-17.0 this happens in any fight I pause if the screen has a chance to time out:

j3mlobtzcee9.png

Since we're talking bugs: Motorola Moto G5 Plus, latest Android.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Maybe they are setting up for the attack that Deadpool had in Marvel vs. Capcom 3....where he would pull down a health bar and beat the opponent over the head with it.....

obyvs46hmcdm.jpg