**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

T-Mobile - Connection issue [Merged]

Comments

• Plasticman1Plasticman1 Posts: 2
    Having same issue as Tons of people can login while on WiFi soon as go on to mobile service can’t log in. Seems a lot of people are having this issues since downloading new update have tried rebooting phone deleting game and restarting. Is a major issue since work 12 hr nights and can not help allanance in Aq or wars since do not have WiFi service at work this sucks losing rewards from arenas by not competing. Something always happens after updates please resolve spent way to much money on this game.
  • Yea I have t mobile and have the same issues works when I’m home on WiFi but as soon as I leave the house can’t get on until I come back home it’s messing with my AW and AQ and all quests and events it’s pretty bad my alliance keeps asking y I haven’t been on all day
  • Clinton2111Clinton2111 Posts: 130
    edited February 2018
    I'm sure there are some of you guys who feel this way but I believe I have come to a point now where I don't even care about the (removed by moderator) login calender, fancy backgrounds while loading heros or even compensation, I just want to be able to login to the game without a hassel, grind arena, do my part in alliance events, pop some crystals and continue saving for blade(removed by moderator). Just make it happen Kabam
  • DCBDCB Posts: 7
    @RichTheMan thank you for asking hopefully you can get an update for us closing in on 48hrs without being able to access the game not to mention the lack of communication on kabaams part to provide any type of update or solution to us is extremely dissapointing
  • ReggieReggie Posts: 221
    @Kabam Miike I’ve finally seen the message where you’re saying y’all are working on a fix... well what does that mean for people like me who don’t always have access to be connected to WiFi when they want to play? I have an active AQ and AW in my alliance right now, and due to me having to leave the house this morning for an appointment, I’m unable to play anywhere but home. I didn’t discover that until last night once I got off work, and was able to connect to my WiFi at home. This is really unfair. Quests can’t be done. Events will be ending. I can’t help my team. And I spend money buying units to gift things to my alliance and what not. This just isn’t right how you can just seem not to be offering some way to compensate people for this inconvenience. This really messes up our gameplay and check my account if you like to see how much support I’ve given the game (because I’ve been enjoying it)... situations like this makes one wish they never did. Please fix this issue fast and message those people you KNOW it impacted. Smh. This really sucks.
  • ReggieReggie Posts: 221
    DusterN9ne wrote: »
    Hopefully this can happen soon because I’m stuck at work and there is no WiFi here

I feel you. I was bugging out at work yesterday. Couldn’t play and I have an alliance that’s counting on me to be present. This ish here is effed up!! I’m so mad I can spit.
  • ZachAttack06ZachAttack06 Posts: 74
    So how many of us tried to connect to our own hot spot? Lol

The struggle is real when you can’t log in for 8 straight hours while you’re at work.
  • This is just unbelievable,3 days with no connection WTAF!! If not for a understanding alliance with aq and aw going on I would be without an alliance!! Can’t stay on WiFi all the time,this is just ridiculous honestly...and what’s worst of all is Kabam is just like it’s no big deal...or “it’s odd”....I am getting very very disgusted!! Is there not gonna be a fix to this?or do I just need to quit?
  • I’m having the same issue on IPhone 6 Plus and having issues with my alliance in moving in AQ.
  • SmokeydaleSmokeydale Posts: 26
    Are we ever gunna get this “fix”. Again I can NOT MOVE IN AQ OR WAR because I can’t login without WiFi
  • iPhone 6s 32gig newest OS T-Mobile LTE
  • Gematria78Gematria78 Posts: 11
    4v0hpvbwbc2p.jpeg
  • Gematria78Gematria78 Posts: 11
    Still not working will there be a solution soon?? jrb6c8ht7524.png
  • Guys I know how painful it is to go through this since I’m going through the exact same issues, but the mods already know about our problems and are probably trying to figure out a solution before the weekend. So just relax for a bit and wait since wining about this to Kabam isn’t gonna speed it up, but then again if it helps with compensation rewards keep going.
  • But for reals though, I was contacted by one of the mods and they’re already working on it so just relax for now.
  • DaFobbsDaFobbs Posts: 9
    There’s really nothing more to do but wait y’all. Sucks but it is what it is. Suck it up buttercup!
  • I just want to know how will we even know when it’s fixed if we go to log in off WiFi will it start to update again or will we have to update via WiFi
  • So I have had this game since it first started and have spent countless time and money playing. At this time I can only play using wifi due to the latest update. I cannot play using my cellular data on the T-Mobile network. I check with my alliance and anyone who uses any other carrier does not have a problem. I contacted T-Mobile and they have advised me to contact the game creator. Please updat your server software to allow cellular connectivity with T-Mobile data servers. Patiently awaiting a response from KAbam.....
  • I know they said something about a new update....question is where can I find out more info
  • I just want to play
  • seth9352seth9352 Posts: 16
    @Kabam Miike is there any further update on what’s going on it have been 16 hours since y’all have said anything and going on 40+ hours of not being able to log on when not connected to WiFi. some people don’t have the option to be connected to WiFi at all times. I mean it is a Mobile game so why can’t we play on our mobile network
  • If it’s urgent, you can use a VPN on your phone to access the game, even if you’re using T-Mobile cellular data.
  • seth9352seth9352 Posts: 16
    @2_cents yeah I know there is ways around it. I have see ln other people say that also, but the thing is we shouldn’t have to do that to play a game. I’m personally not gonna do it. I just know that the lack of communication between developer and consumer is very poor and I know I will be going on strike personally and not spending money in game for a while.
  • @seth9352 but if the developer isn’t telling anything to kabam mike what do you want him to do honestly
  • Same issue here!!! It gets tiring dealing with this I love the game but getting tired of it at the same time don’t want to quit but it’s making me real quick after spending time and money jus seems not worth it anymore
  • Agreed, but since it’s AQ, I would have to resort to different means to assist my team. Although they understand the reason as to why I won’t be that active, I shouldn’t be the reason as to why they can’t get 100%.

However, the concept still remains
  • Bryman187 wrote: »
    Any news at all @Kabam Miike ?
    2_cents wrote: »
    If it’s urgent, you can use a VPN on your phone to access the game, even if you’re using T-Mobile cellular data.

Using a VPN is horrible I tried it take forever to load crashes then starts again not a good suggestion
  • Maybe your connection is lacking, but it worked fine for me, but consumes a lot of battery.
This discussion has been closed.