**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

"Who Should Intercept First?" Pt.1

Ryuichi_01Ryuichi_01 Posts: 123
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
Okay. This is the very very very very best question I have in mind everytime I play the game. I know I'm not the only one who experienced this, the same instance/timing you and your opponent dashes then one will successfully land an attack while the other faces oblivion. My question is, how did they determine who gets the attack at that point even tho you know u dashed/intercepted first than the opponent. I just need clarifications on this petty things/questions i have in mind. Thanks!

PS. I assume maybe due to the animation of champions [like what they say that light attacks give less or more frames than medium attacks (?)]. I just don't know if I am right.

Comments

• Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    The intercept is supposed to go to the champion that dashes/attacks second, but still before the first attackers strike animation begins. As that would make it a counter move.

After the latest update, however, I've noticed a change to intercepting. I'll dash second and still get hit what seems to be about 30% of the time.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    4qvjzpglf6xa.gif
    I strike before. Sword clearly goes through opponent champ model. Attack ignored and I get hit
    aofbud9951ow.gif
    I strike at the same time as opponent. I hit him first
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Where is the patches when you really need them.
  • MrblackkkMrblackkk Posts: 53
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    4qvjzpglf6xa.gif
    I strike before. Sword clearly goes through opponent champ model. Attack ignored and I get hit
    aofbud9951ow.gif
    I strike at the same time as opponent. I hit him first

I laughed so hard at this. Remember the good old times when kabam would compensate us for things like this and not just say deal with it we do what we want. Now everything is just [UNDER INVESTIGATION] and we dont even know whats going on.