**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

T-Mobile - Connection issue [Merged]

Comments

• I’m having issues too. I tried launching a ticket and got the automatic email saying they would get back but they haven’t yet. I’m on an iPhone
  • seth9352seth9352 Posts: 16
    @Blove_518king even if they aren’t telling kabam mike anything the company as a whole could let the consumers know up to date on matters. No reason to keep people in the dark for 12+ hours without updates on what’s going on.
  • But if there’s no update all he can say is the standard the team is looking into it which doesn’t give us an update just saying
  • iPhone T-Mobile user here. What’s the fix? I’m letting down my alliance in AQ and behind in the event quest.
  • Has there been any announcement on this I am having the same issue!!
  • I am also having the same issues I don't know if you have to write your name here to be helped but in game name is : Clack Jones ..... PLEASE HELP SOMEONE THIS ISNT FAIR
  • CAD07CAD07 Posts: 83
    @Kabam Miike there better be a compensation in the works.... 2 hrs till we get to the 48hr mark without an update is just horrible... other people are having an insane advantage because of this, while were just sitting in the fence waiting on you guys to roll a fix. its Friday, i sure this doesn't get to the weekend... you really don't want that.
  • jj991987jj991987 Posts: 7
    I sure am hoping this fix comes soon. My friend has about decided to kick me off his wifi. It is getting really annoying having to be close to wifi it is hurting my alliance due to the fact that most times I play I am no where near wifi
  • Any word on this BS?? :|:|
  • Bernie1108Bernie1108 Posts: 61
    @Kabam Miike do we have an update yet? I use tmobile and are unable to log in unless i am connected to wifi. Any sort of response will be grateful.
  • Luckily y’all have the availability to log on to WiFi I don’t I can only walk to Starbucks to upgrade my game but I just hate that kabam let this issue go on for 48 hours because I play this game a lot an spend a lot of money on it. It’s definitely not fair that everyone but T-Mobile iPhone users are unable to play without WiFi,while everyone else is grinding in the game. I understand that kabam acknowledge the problem but can we at least get an expected time for this to be fix I getting very upset n impatient just want all ya T-Mobile iPhone users to be heard!!!!!!!!
    Bernie1108 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike do we have an update yet? I use tmobile and are unable to log in unless i am connected to wifi. Any sort of response will be grateful.

gotta give credit where credit is due, they did come up and said a fix was in the works. thing is that this update rolled out on the 31st and its arleady the 2nd.... while others are hauling a** on arenas and are able to compete in AQ as well as the monthly quest, we are just left sitting in the dark because they can NEVER test any of their DAMN updates.....
    Just once i would love to see an update run smooth with no bugs.........
  • BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    CAD07 wrote: »

You're asking for the impossible. This is how things go with software. There's only so much testing and effort put into these things. Then when you're talking at scale it's even harder.

I do fully support very frequent responses to extremely high priority bugs like this one.
    Ive worked customer service most of my live. I know how difficult it can be to address the customer. I also know that you cannot report on events or solutions that are out of your control. But most of my jobs dont bring in 100s of millions per year. Take a breath and dive into the customer. Answering something is better then no answer at all.
  • Turkey_Tone83Turkey_Tone83 Posts: 74
    edited February 2018
    I'm in UK and on Vodafone. Since the update had a lot of issues whenever use phone data. Can just lose connection mid fight and always shows a connection issue each time I open the app.

During war went into a fight and it just cut off, went back into it and last half of Icemans health. Also AI is blocking breaking at random points plus when the AI was blocking, I was hitting them to build up their power to get them to use an SP2 and they parried me, then was dead.

• I’ve been having the exact same problems and because of it don’t get day thirty on the calendar, thanks kabam.
    BigTime wrote: »
    CAD07 wrote: »

You're asking for the impossible. This is how things go with software. There's only so much testing and effort put into these things. Then when you're talking at scale it's even harder.

I do fully support very frequent responses to extremely high priority bugs like this one.

I completely understand that a game will have 1 or 2 bugs.... problem with KABAM is that none of the devs seem to know what their doing... feels like the engineering team need to up their game. For a company who claims to "test" their updates before launching worldwide, sorry team your work really doesn't show. Just blows my mind that for a company with a very profitable game they can't seem to get an update out where they don't screw most or all their player base.
  • Loco24x7Loco24x7 Posts: 68
    I put in tickets no response as of today great customer support
    Bottom line is. Regarless of what i get as compensation it will not bring back the lost opportunities we are being left out of. I mean, they are bot going to give me task master for not being able to grind arena. Or the rewards for not completing AQ on day 4. Or the 300 5* shards from daily event.
    They will give us some low rank revives and crystals that we already get on a daily bases.
  • latinsiseneglatinsiseneg Posts: 158
    edited February 2018
    I am lucky I have coworkers and friends who don't have Tmobile or Xfinity wifi and have been logging in their phones or taking advantage of wifi when available....Yet it such an inconvenience to have to do all that just so that as a leader I don't look like I'm flaking on my team on day 3,4,5 of AQ and in war... Yet I haven't been able to do the other stuff on the game because of the fact that I'm not using my own phone to do some of this stuff ....Smh I really don't like hitting that update button every month there's an update...seems like every time there is something special Like new champs new system new something there is HUGE issues
    it was luke cage guys..... his buff broke the game.
  • Is there any update here @Kabam Miike ?

Been fortunate enough to be near WiFi the last few days but not today. Hope this doesn’t affect my team.
  • Seems everyone on a T-Mobile IPhone is unable to connect on cellular data since the 17.0 update. I'm in the same boat. I'm in the Army and always traveling so I use cellular always. Don't know if we all are suppose to submit trouble tickets or just input our username, but mine is: WhiskeyOscarLimaFoxtrot.
  • Just wanna chip in, I’m have the same problem. T-mobile. iPhone 7s. Latest update limited my options for logging in to WiFi only, which is rather problematic.
  • @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Zibiit I just wanna say I appreciate the fact that you gave us an update, but that was over 24 hours ago, and nothing since. I’m really bummed out that my heroic time attack is messed up as I started it before realizing the connection issue. Another issue I have is I was not able to finish grinding arenas for vulture, and since I didn’t have him as a champ I was hoping to score one. Now I cannot compete this round of arenas, and my team is a bit frustrated with my lack of participation in AQ. Hopefully I don’t get kicked. Any word on when this is going to be fixed, or any updates at all? Would there be any possible way for us to get a second shot at the arenas we missed out on? Or an extra round at the daily event quests that are running?
  • Same issue here. iPhone 7+ on T-Mobile. This issue caused me to not be able to participate in AQ when I was needed to finish my lane/take down the boss. Now that AW started I’m afraid the same thing will happen. Don’t want to risk losing a war because I can’t get on to clear my path.
  • I am having the same issues what is Kabam doing yo rectify this issue?!
    I expect better than this, why T-mobile....
This discussion has been closed.