**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Let's talk about the game's most boring alliance event...

benshbbenshb Posts: 793 ★★★★
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
...you guessed that right, that's the Duel Skirmish!

For your time that you spend on this event (which is about 10-15 mins), you get:
1 x Tier 3 class ISO-8
100 Loyalty
500 Battlechip
2500 Gold
4000 Premium Crystal shards

So basically, for an end-game player, it's something that not really offers too much excitement.
Is it possible, to somehow increase the rewards? Even (4000) 3 star shards would mean a lot. As I know many alliances just abandoned this event, so I speak for lots of players here :D

I'll just leave DorkyDiggedyDave's video below :D Good day!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA_6eKRabx8

Comments

• K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    That dork friggin rules, mannnnn
  • _slippery_pete1_slippery_pete1 Posts: 82
    Yeah idk. Kinda easy shards to get for a little effort. Im actually alright with that event.
  • We always max it because it is easy shards.

However,it has potential to be a little more fun. Rework the point system based on how hard the opponent is and amp up the rewards a bit.

Would stop with the 4* rank 1 battles.

Could even modify it for more points based on the prestige gap between you and your opponent. 2* challenge time!
  • spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    xNig wrote: »
    Actually, just the simple "Reduel" Button after killing the Opponent would be so helpful.

Man, I would love to see this feature.
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    Actually, just the simple "Reduel" Button after killing the Opponent would be so helpful.

I suggested a Duel Again button months ago. Like always, no action was taken on it.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Ebbtide wrote: »

I suggested a Duel Again button months ago. Like always, no action was taken on it.

LOLLLLLLL

You aren't the first to suggest it, and you won't be the last. Wouldn't it be nice if there WAS a company that took every suggestion from every little person, and gave them cookies when those suggestions were implemented?
  • SuperChronaSuperChrona Posts: 296
    Many of the events needs to be readjusted for the world of today. This is both for milestone and ranked rewards. For the end players I guess it is only:

- Node removal on day 1 with the boost
    - 3 day events ranked reward for a little extra 4* and 5* shards

Rest is nice rewards but nothing you really need to progress your game.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    I think all the 3 events that run after AQ are boring, a lot could do with being looked at, even the daily AQ events and their rewards.

But I doubt any of that will happen, the class one could run each day and guarantee a t2class cat each day etc.

Defo needs a full revamp anyway
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Ebbtide wrote: »

Actually, action was taken. They put the search button in another place, so that there are less loading screens. The reduel button wasn't going to happen so they found another way to still give us a faster way to do the duels.
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    edited June 2017
    I actually didn't hate it until I realise how lame it was, people asking for duel targets in the global chat, members too lazy to duel and leech others( also in SA, lol), I used to LOVE it because you have to search many people for dueling, must put more effort in, until Mcoc infobot comes, it became so much easier, but I still like it, Idk why
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    I agree, to me it's not a matter of checking the box on the latest chore event, incentivize it more, amp up the rewards and award more points for more difficult opponents. Make it fun. Not a chore. Aren't there enough chores in this game already?