**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Trials of the King "HARD" are R4 4*s. What was Expert?

2»

Comments

• chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Anyone try Expert on today's Trial yet (Trial of Resilience)? Any issues?
  • hydrogohardhydrogohard Posts: 218 ★★
    Expect trial was easy today if you are good at baiting Sp1.BPCW reflecting armor might be a hassle for some people.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Fun was yesterday, having Killmonger as my 1st of 3 on Expert, having not yet fought him in the monthly event, so getting to experience his movesets/specials/etc with the buffs.

He's basically BPCW, just more annoying. And, just to really drive it home... BPCW was the 3rd fight. :|
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    sapio wrote: »
    There is too difference between the last two level. For the hardest you need 4 star r5 or 5 star at least r3. The other one could be done with 3 star. I did with my small account using a maxed 3 star. I think that kebam has to put more attention on the scaling difficulties. I found many quest of two types: too easy and boring, too difficult without using items

You just need the right champs.

Been doing the Expert difficulty for past 3 days with -

5* Rank 2 AA , Hyperion
    4* Rank 4 Guillotine, Ghost Rider and Vision AOU

Had to use one revive yesterday due to Killmonger's new animations, who killed 3 of mine.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Today is probably the easiest. Faced HulkBuster / RULK / Iron Patriot.

Just take Bleed champs and stack those on. AA killed all of them.
    edited February 2018
    This isn’t a “Bug or issue”.

None the less if you are decently skilled and have at least 170k with 4* rank 5’s even certain rank 4’s you can do expert...

You didn’t realize this 2 days ago when this started though?

What on earth are you talking about? Accidentally reply to the wrong thread maybe?

Today is probably the easiest. Faced HulkBuster / RULK / Iron Patriot.

Just take Bleed champs and stack those on. AA killed all of them.

Okay good to know. So maybe I should do Expert again if it is close to yesterday.
  • gabmucs_MYgabmucs_MY Posts: 143
    I did expert with a team of 4* r5. Its not that hard tho.. you just need to bring the right champ because the trials global node will change from day 1-6.
    gabmucs_MY wrote: »
    I did expert with a team of 4* r5. Its not that hard tho.. you just need to bring the right champ because the trials global node will change from day 1-6.

I only have R4s and one 5* R2 right now: 5* R2 Mordo, 4* R4 Ghost Rider, 4* R4 Quake, 4* R4 Rouge, 4* R4 Nebula

That is why I am still a bit hesitant to decide. I did yesterday's easily enough but I feel if on day 1 if I have tried Expert that day I would have had a hard time (same for this one, I am worried it will give me a bit of trouble).