**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Better rewards for running a path in LOL after the first run

The first run and last run rewards are of course good and all but what about the other paths in between? can we get better rewards, perhaps a decent amount of five star shards or maybe revives after beating certain nodes

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Why should that be added?

Did not having it stop anyone from exploring LoL?
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    xNig wrote: »
    Why should that be added?

Did not having it stop anyone from exploring LoL?

exploring it 100%? I did one run ( and i felt it was worth the reward) and dont see the need to do another lane since the rewards are minimal, i know others have felt the same.
  • cytwbccytwbc Posts: 93
    rewards are minimal this cant be serious, yes its hard yes it will cost anyone to finish 100%
    how i dont call 5 t4c of each class, 12 t2a. 65k 5* shards, a 5* awakening gem crystal a generic 5* awakening gem. 100 5* sig stone crystals and a 5* ULTRON PRIME minimal
  • Cytwbc.
    I think op is talking about the lol runs in between the 1st & 100% as those aren't minimal. The remaining runs (2nd, 3rd....) absolutely are!
    Cytwbc.
    I think op is talking about the lol runs in between the 1st & 100% as those aren't minimal. The remaining runs (2nd, 3rd....) absolutely are!

yes exactly
  • cytwbccytwbc Posts: 93
    What other quest in this game give good rewards for runs between the 1st and last????
    cant think of any personally

Also who is gonna run LoL more then once if they dont plan on 100% it?
    cytwbc wrote: »
    What other quest in this game give good rewards for runs between the 1st and last????
    cant think of any personally

Also who is gonna run LoL more then once if they dont plan on 100% it?

What other quest cost thousands to compete 100%?
  • LagmelongtimeLagmelongtime Posts: 86
    edited June 2017
    A simple suggestion is to spread the rewards for 100% completion into each run. Something like some 5* shards, 1 t2a, some sig stones 1 set (all class) of t4c per run. And then when 100% you get the rest of the rewards. I for one do not want to finish LOL or buy any of these BS t2a shards for a premium price atm, but if I know i am only 1 away to form my 4th t2a for another 4/55 I may just go do that LOL run. Also makes sense from a item limit perspective. Some ppls may have maxed out t4c of a certain class and just can't get another 3 t4c of each class all at the same time knowing that they are useless when expired. Also no need to retrofit rewards for ppls who already completed LOL 100% since it's essentially the same rewards.
    A simple suggestion is to spread the rewards for 100% completion into each run. Something like some 5* shards, 1 t2a, some sig stones 1 set (all class) of t4c per run. And then when 100% you get the rest of the rewards. I for one do not want to finish LOL or buy any of these BS t2a shards for a premium price atm, but if I know i am only 1 away to form my 4th t2a for another 4/55 I may just go do that LOL run. Also makes sense from a item limit perspective. Some ppls may have maxed out t4c of a certain class and just can't get another 3 t4c of each class all at the same time knowing that they are useless when expired. Also no need to retrofit rewards for ppls who already completed LOL 100% since it's essentially the same rewards.

Nice idea
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Bad idea.

This will remove the orgasm of 100% exploration from those who want to. Anyway, like what someone above mentioned, subsequent completion rewards for all game quests are **** compared to the initial completion and final exploration.

Come on, it's just 7 paths. Instead of seeing it as a "1 generic 5* sig stone" per run reward, see it as "a part of the final exploration reward that hasn't been awarded to you yet" for each subsequent run.

It'll make you feel better and less salty. :)
  • Antman2000meAntman2000me Posts: 7
    I agree they should be spread and of course give the most at the 100% completion.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I think this would have been fine if they had released it that way. But so many have done it 100% as it is I’m not sure changing it is a good idea. I’ve only done one path and am saving for 100% (going to do it with no real $ spent) so I’d be happy to get more for each subsequent run, but I don’t think they should change it at this point