**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Connection issues following the 17.0.2 update (merged threads)

Josh056Josh056 Posts: 126
edited February 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
So I downloaded the new update that was released today. Now the game is completely unstable. I’ve spent way too much money on this game to be constantly dealing with this. I just want to play the game and enjoy it. p1lpo34cftds.png
6bine1zrblji.png
zijvgiyu41rq.png
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Kriya3000Kriya3000 Posts: 68
    I'm getting exactly same issue since 17.0.2
  • I’m very disappointed after this new Black Panther update I can’t even login to the game without wifi. I have a 4g iPhone and since the update I haven’t been able to login without wifi connection. The majority of my alliance have been having the same issue. I don’t know if it’s because of the update or what’s it is. My team needed help in alliance quests and I was at work on my break and couldn’t even login to play. Please anyone if you can help me my game name is BraveHearted
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    This is odd. I'm an android player and have no prob. So maybe and iPhone thing?
  • VuskaVuska Posts: 175
    Same for me with 17.0.2

Kabam please fix.. asap.
    I'm using cellular data.

Lost half health 4 times because of this.
  • Guys let me preemptively say please say what phone you're using, what OS version, what carrier, and whether you're on data or Wifi. It'll make the process of resolving this quicker.
  • Possibly
    edited February 2018
    I'm on Oneplus 3t, With Android 8.0
    telkomsel (prepaid) with LTE, good data, test other app no problems.

Mcoc 17.0.2

fetjpmcb396t.jpg
    sbs3a811huwf.jpg

• JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Oh I forgot game version is 17.0.2
  • Has kabam recommended a fix or solution to this yet ?
    They released update but I still can't log in
  • ReArthuReArthu Posts: 12
    I confirm that the with 17.0.2 there is an issue login with wifi (with sim data no). I rollback to version 17.0 and now i can login with both wifi and data plan
    ReArthu wrote: »
    I confirm that the with 17.0.2 there is an issue login with wifi (with sim data no). I rollback to version 17.0 and now i can login with both wifi and data plan

is revert to 17 will download 533MB again?
    Vuska wrote: »

Ya 533 again :/
  • Kriya3000Kriya3000 Posts: 68
    I'm Sony Xperia XA Ultra. Android 7.0 via 02 4G Network and Sky WiFi Broadband. Major Connectivity issues since 17.0.2 update. Other apps not affected. No issues with my BB or 4G. Hope that helps to resolve.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I can't log on with WiFi, I just keep getting problems connecting, please check your connection
    My game was playing fine 3 hours ago.
    While I was doing other stuff it auto updated to 17.0.2 and now it's completely unplayable.

I'm getting the usual connection problems message on every screen, logged out during or at the end of the 2 fights I have managed to get into.

I'm currently on WiFi which is working fine
  • gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

Just downloaded the new patch called Mcoc 17.0.2 from the google play store and now I cannot access the game at all when trying to use WiFi. When connecting to 4G it's telling me to download a 500MB file, something my data limit won't allow.

I'm based in the UK running an Android phone. Please help, AW is starting today.
    edited February 2018
    UPDATE: I cleared the cache and downloaded a fresh copy but it won't let me past the title screen - just getting the "problems connecting to network" display before taking me to a "cannot connect screen". Wtf?

It was working fine before the 17.0.2 installed itself 15 mins ago
  • Hey everyone! I have merged several threads about this issue into this discussion to help us keep track of what's going on here. I have also edited the title to "Connection issues following the 17.0.2 update (merged threads)".

So we can help to make this discussion as productive as possible, if you have not already done so, please provide us with as many of the following details as possible:

- Device make and model
    - Device Operating System (OS) and version number
    - Carrier name/ Service Provider (if applicable)
    - Are you are attempting to connect to the game using a WiFi or a cellular connection?
    - Have you have tried connecting through WiFi as opposed to a cellular connection or vice versa, and if so, what happens?
    - Have you attempted to connect to the game using an alternative device, and if so, were you able to connect? ...Also, what were the specifics of the alternative device (make, model, OS and version)?

I understand that being unable to connect to the game can be extremely frustrating and, if possible, we want to get these issues resolved as quickly as possible. We sincerely thank you for your input, and truly appreciate your patience as we look into this further.
    - Device make and model: Elephone P7000
    - Device Operating System (OS) and version number: Android 5.0
    - Carrier name/ Service Provider (if applicable): EE (UK)
    - Are you are attempting to connect to the game using a WiFi or a cellular connection? Both
    - Have you have tried connecting through WiFi as opposed to a cellular connection or vice versa, and if so, what happens? Same problem, stuck with "problems connecting to network"
    - Have you attempted to connect to the game using an alternative device, and if so, were you able to connect? No alternate devices for me to try without installing a emulator.. which I won't do because they are banned under ToS
    Hey everyone! I have merged several threads about this issue into this discussion to help us keep track of what's going on here. I have also edited the title to "Connection issues following the 17.0.2 update (merged threads)".

Is there a way we can rollback to 17.0.0 ?? Because that version at least let me play.
    Nexus 6p
    Android 8.1.0
    Didn't work on home WiFi but appears to be working on 4G now I'm out

I don't own another device to try
    Vuska wrote: »

Yes, downgrade to 17.0.0 need new 500M download
    Hey everyone! I have merged several threads about this issue into this discussion to help us keep track of what's going on here. I have also edited the title to "Connection issues following the 17.0.2 update (merged threads)".

So we can help to make this discussion as productive as possible, if you have not already done so, please provide us with as many of the following details as possible:

- Device make and model
    - Device Operating System (OS) and version number
    - Carrier name/ Service Provider (if applicable)
    - Are you are attempting to connect to the game using a WiFi or a cellular connection?
    - Have you have tried connecting through WiFi as opposed to a cellular connection or vice versa, and if so, what happens?
    - Have you attempted to connect to the game using an alternative device, and if so, were you able to connect? ...Also, what were the specifics of the alternative device (make, model, OS and version)?

I understand that being unable to connect to the game can be extremely frustrating and, if possible, we want to get these issues resolved as quickly as possible. We sincerely thank you for your input, and truly appreciate your patience as we look into this further.

For me the issue is:
    - With cellular data there is no issue;
    - with home wifi there is an issue into login. The error message says: "no connection. Retry later" and i can't download 500M payload.
    a39j2cs5r2ys.png
    IOS 9.3.1
    Ipad mini 2
    Home wifi
    My brother also can't play
    iPhone 7
    Ios 11
    Home wifi
    @Kabam Miike
    Thx
  • Heikomat2000Heikomat2000 Posts: 11
    Same for me: wifi connection problems, cellular works
    (Iphone, iPad)
  • RuffnecRuffnec Posts: 8
    edited February 2018
    Terrible connection issues with the update 17.0.2
    You cant play almost at all
    Android 6.0.1
    When can we expect a fix?
    I'm going to miss today's special quest of this isn't sorted soon
  • Anyone knows where can I find version 17.0?
  • KstarKstar Posts: 3
    I can't log in what's going need to place for AW
This discussion has been closed.