**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Damage Comparison: 5/65 Sparky, Medusa, Blade and SL vs LoL Ex. Star Lord and Ex. Red Hulk

GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
edited February 2018 in General Discussion

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,758 ★★★★★
    Armor break is bug against red hulk, so you can't really see the true power of medusa there
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Armor break is bug against red hulk, so you can't really see the true power of medusa there

What's the bug?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,758 ★★★★★
    GbSarkar wrote: »

What's the bug?

Is reducing the damage instead of increasing it. It's been like that for months now
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Very well done video
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    GbSarkar wrote: »

What's the bug?

Is reducing the damage instead of increasing it. It's been like that for months now

Interesting. I actually didn't watch the Rulk video :p because my internet wasn't working well so I didn't notice that
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Lol spark out dpses blade even with class advantage danger sense and bleedable opponent... Then fails miserably on SL because no danger sense, just above average dps.

SL still god of LOL. Spark is god of mcoc overall.