**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bad luck, Science gem

DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
edited February 2018 in Strategy and Tips
finally did it 100% the wakandan stuff, first time i can complete a cool challenge, but i get the science gem, what can i do with that?

Bad luck, Science gem 56 votes

Awaken Hulk
55%
BigMosfu_koraxSpity68GreatScottHeroBoltsySuperman69SagnikfuryF4k3_GaM3rSac123_TeddersGQuantaoSungjBullfighter77AshburnSaddestFactionSpiritOfVengeanceSharkPowerr99FR33_HUG5Evanluke4517Hzori 31 votes
Wait for void? (could take years)
16%
Whododo872WildpantsStar_Lord_Natural_Born_NinjaRadiantBonkersCassyCloud99999BahamutLogangroncki 9 votes
Wait for Hulk Ragnarok? (could take more years)
14%
SpideySpeedbumpMasterTroller42nameplasKamr05TheHoodedDormammuWarMaster1362Priceless_4287 8 votes
Awaken God fixit, yellow or spiderman?
14%
DropfaithFoxhero007BobomanElitehunterGeneralbuttnaked_Abdull980FhfjghhggggjfhfjgJelly_Buzz 8 votes

Comments

• Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Wait for void? (could take years)
    If you can’t wait to use it, use it on hulk. You won’t be disappointed. But, personally, I think holding that for void would be a fairly good option, and the best of the options here, as long as you have sig stones to back it up
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    If you need a damage dealer, go Hulk, but if you don’t, just save it for one of the newer science champs like Modok Gulk or void
  • Wait for void? (could take years)
    Just save it. I've got a few class awakening gems and they're waiting around for someone decent. No rush really.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    my next step is become uncollected and i read that hulk is super usefull, but i got stuck in storm chapter
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    If you have a red hulk thats also an option.
  • Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    Awaken Hulk
    Hulk as a 4 star, sig 99 destroyed many for me over this last year... the collector, bosses in act 5... you wont regret awakening. He is the best champ to revive to 20-40% as well
  • SagnikfurySagnikfury Posts: 104
    Awaken Hulk
    Hulk is the obvious choice , he's a good attacker and defender both. Or you can awaken spidey. Science isn't a bad class anymore
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Awaken God fixit, yellow or spiderman?
    you use it for the king