**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Unable to download the game on my device. (device compatibility errors)

hello Team MCOC from kabam, i have a huge issue which seems to bother me, i have requested this before and there was no solution towards my problem. i use a Vivo phone for my daily use and i cant seem to download the game as it provides a message saying this game is not compatible with your device, as of now i use another device to play the game on, which is my tablet. but i cant carry it everywhere i go just to play the game ! i love this game so much and i would really like to play it on my main device which is my phone, kindly help me out in this issue as i cant seem to get over the problem. the device that im using is a vivo v3 and it has all the specifications needed to run the game smoothly.

Comments

• Options
    BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Sorry bud but your phones android software can not support the game
  • Options
    How is that possible. Please help me I really need to play the game. I got this phone thinking it can support it but why is that it's not able to.
  • Options
    Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    Have you updated the phone to the latest android version? A lot of older android flavors aren’t supported
  • Options
    Hi @BiosLock ! In-game, there is a link for “support” after you tap the gear in the upper left corner. From here, you can then surf through the Support FAQs. This is a great way to get answers to a lot of common questions.

I've gone ahead and looked up the unsupported devices for you, the information is available HERE.

If you’re ever unable to find the answer and have more questions, tap the button that states, “Need more help? Contact us” to submit a support ticket and a member of our Support Team will be happy to assist you further.
This discussion has been closed.