**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Questing

Can we seriously stop making nodes like this? Come on already several minutes sometimes to tap it and it's been going on for, well likely since inception
ahdmyymyd7fh.png

Comments

• grud9egrud9e Posts: 85
    Definitely agree with this one.

How is this still a thing?
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    LOL omg yes stop putting them like that! Repeatedly looking for the sweet spot that will move you to the hidden node...
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    GIVE THIS MAN A TROPHY
  • xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    This is still happening
  • makaighostmakaighost Posts: 30
    Killed 3 of my legends runs having to spend 5 minutes doing this. Not all of us are blessed with small, dexterous fingers, some of us have clumsy sausages for fingers XD
    edited February 2018
    Believe it or not where I drew the circle, there's a node there, can someone tag a forum admin? This is not only insane, but down right irresponsible

2ormd43vc52k.png

Post edited by Kabam Vydious on
  • makaighostmakaighost Posts: 30
    @Kabam Miike, @Kabam Vydious , @Kabam Zibiit anyone willing to shed some light on this please?
  • Hey guys -

First off, directly tagging forum mods is against forum rules. The forums are meant to be a place for the community to interact, not a one on one with moderators. We pop in when needed to address certain topics. I'm sorry this is a frustrating situation with the nodes, I totally get why it would be but that doesn't excuse ignoring forum rules.

As for the node situation, we'll discuss this with the rest of the team for future iterations of quests.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    Hey guys -

First off, directly tagging forum mods is against forum rules. The forums are meant to be a place for the community to interact, not a one on one with moderators. We pop in when needed to address certain topics. I'm sorry this is a frustrating situation with the nodes, I totally get why it would be but that doesn't excuse ignoring forum rules.

As for the node situation, we'll discuss this with the rest of the team for future iterations of quests.

Thank you. It is annoying.

For my irritated friends above, a solution:
    Move the map to the boss.
    Tap on the boss node to get the node details.
    - This will remove all the other champions from the map.
    Move the map back to the node that was previously covered, and you can easily tap it.

This is an easy solution, but it's annoying how often it seems to be necessary, and the time could add up for those doing Legends runs.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    i hope it gets fixed
    edited February 2018
    We wouldn't need to tag moderators if they would address real issues, and this falls into the real issue category. Many times also, real issues simply get buried in forums by other nonsensical clutter. When did I start this thread? How long has this been going on before I finally got frustrated enough to make a forum post?

I get that it doesn't generate you more money so why care? But it can and does cost your players money and time. Imagine my frustration of not only 10-15 second load screens for everything (and there are a LOT of load screens) because I use android, then add to it several minutes sometimes to tap these hidden nodes. Until today I didn't know that workaround even if I used ios and was doing a legends run and had this node as my blockade, I'd lose it
  • DanveerKarnaDanveerKarna Posts: 113
    How to make sure players are engaged even without energy?

#AnnoyingNodesx49455b1oyd6.png