**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hey Kabam read very serious.

Your Crystal is impossible. I am trying to get a 4 or 5 star champ and it is screwing out of those crystals every time. I am getting irritated with the darn things and we need a way to trade other champs in. I only want 1 copy of each champion. So I don't know if we get an extra champion give us an extra Crystal please. Before I get mad and stop playing completely thanks. Not trying to have a flarmitory post but. I mean I will leave if it doesn't change. I don't feel like destroying my own device over it. And I know you don't want to lose players. And I will if you don't fix it. Thanks

Comments

• Bmf420Bmf420 Posts: 161
    The best way to get 4&5* champs is with 4&5* crystals. Duplicate champs are good things it unlocks abilities and gives shards. How long have you been playing?
  • Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    Im guessing you are talking about GMC? Yeah, stop buying them.
  • ArrowstreamArrowstream Posts: 178
    Not long since like last July lol
    And I have an alliance but people keep ditching me. True Assassins is my alliance. Because it is also the name of my YouTube channel. True Assassin 56. And The tag is TA56. For my alliance
  • WebbdogWebbdog Posts: 117
    All a money grab. He needs to quit while he can
  • Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    Bastarred wrote: »
    Dont buy this **** either. $100 for 20% of a 5* champ ? Really ??nqwk31o4sbq6.png

You should see the uncollected offer.
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    Not long since like last July lol

The crystal drop rate is not going to change. If you are that unhappy you should stop playing now. At level 23 (since July?) you don't have the time or energy invested in this game that you cannot just walk away.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Bye Felicia
  • VuskaVuska Posts: 175
    Hahaha.. LoL... so what if you get mad and stop playing?

i mean... who cares?

but your wish is my wish too.. 😅
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★

Buster wrote: »
    When I started playing we didn't get all the free stuff we grinded, we didn't get a top 4 star for 1 dollar
    Not necessarily a top 4star. There was also kingpin in the pool

• JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    @DiablosUltimate

So, naturally you can guess who I pulled... :-(
    Sorry lol. I was really angry earlier. I don't even remember posting this lol.
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    Bastarred wrote: »
    Dont buy this **** either. $100 for 20% of a 5* champ ? Really ??nqwk31o4sbq6.png

BUT WAIT, that's not all. It also includes a shiny 4* crystal, 5x lvl5 pots, 5x energy refills......and there's more! 2x greater champion boosts!! It's like the "Showcase on the Price is Right"!!!! Lol

Seriously, if this was the Price is Right........ My answer would be "one dollar Bob". ;-)
  • javedahmed56javedahmed56 Posts: 86
    edited February 2018
    You at least have some 4* champs at level 29. I got my first 4* when I completed Act 3 and I was at level 50 or 51. At level 29 I didn't even have more than three 3* champs. So be happy with what you have. Old players struggled a lot and had a lot of patience to get good champs which seems to be lacking for new players. New players want everything quickly.
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    You at least have some 4* champs at level 29. I got my first 4* when I completed Act 3 and I was at level 50 or 51. At level 29 I didn't even have more than three 3* champs. So be happy with what you have. Old players struggled a lot and had a lot of patience to get good champs which seems to be lacking for new players. New players want everything quickly.

I agree about having to struggle when I started about 3yrs ago, but I for one didn't have any patience. Lol

It's unfortunate and a bit surprising that you had to get to level 50 for your 1st 4*. I'm assuming you solo'd it for a while until you got in an alliance?

Everyone takes different paths through the course of their journey in the game along with having different expections and results, so all kinds of things could happen and different opinions could be had I suppose.

Btw @Arrowstream , I've actually broken 2 phones during my time playing......not by wear and tear, by throwing them against a wall out of sheer frustration from bugs/glitches/lags during critical moments during mh progression. LOL

Better luck to both of you going forward!
  • gatra_hpgatra_hp Posts: 98
    nobody cares.
    Tearing down the walls jk lol. Anyways just saw on Trucos that they are adding freaking Sabertooth guys. He is a member of the X-Men series correct. He looks awesome. Can't wait for that add. For get Taskmaster Sabertooth will be more worth my time way better character lmao. Sorry I'm kind of Bipolar lol.
    It's like that movie Happy Gilmore anybody here remember it. The price is wrong ***** sorry quoting the movie lol.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    screw you, i struggle a lot with my 3* rino smashing thanos to get an amazing god tier 4* iron patriot

go complain somewhere else
  • nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    You think 2,500/10,000 is 20% huh!?
  • PandamanTanPandamanTan Posts: 120
    neb wrote: »
    You think 2,500/10,000 is 20% huh!?

I saw that too and refrained from directly commenting...
    Chill guys I'm over it. I wish I could take it down though