**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Trials of the King

So like yesterday, like the power gain and power drain trial, what is todays trial based on? Like what nodes do the champions have.
I know that it changes up your battle style but how does it do it?

Comments

• TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    Can someone tell me this after they finished the expert difficulty in trials of the king today? (Feb 4)
  • TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    z99u1xoqeccg.png

Everything is written in the original post
    TBJ1118 wrote: »
    z99u1xoqeccg.png

Everything is written in the original post

what does mesmerize and bane do exactly? I forgot
  • TellthemIAMTellthemIAM Posts: 169
    what does mesmerize and bane do exactly? I forgot[/quote]

Mesmerize gives your opponent a 7% chance to randomly stun you while you attack them. It’s massive bs node imo. Your best bet will be to parry and use heavies and specials only.

Bane nodes will degen whatever champ gets hit at the start of the fight. When the timer runs out the degen will transfer to the other champ and can only be transferred back if you hit your opponent. Moral of the story don’t get hit and plan your combos so the timer always stays on your opponent.

Both nodes suck greatly especially when your opponent is immune to stun. Hope this helps good luck.

Mesmerize gives your opponent a 7% chance to randomly stun you while you attack them. It’s massive bs node imo. Your best bet will be to parry and use heavies and specials only.

Bane nodes will degen whatever champ gets hit at the start of the fight. When the timer runs out the degen will transfer to the other champ and can only be transferred back if you hit your opponent. Moral of the story don’t get hit and plan your combos so the timer always stays on your opponent.

Both nodes suck greatly especially when your opponent is immune to stun. Hope this helps good luck.
    [/quote]

It sounds like the hardest trial so far. Should I attempt it? I beat other expert ones with some effort. I have a team of rank 4 level 40 and one rank 3 level 45.
    I really hate mesmerize and bane nodes
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I had to fight Mordo and BPCW so having Bane and Mesmerize combo with champs you can't stun is very annoying. It's still only 3 fights but this day is definitely the most BS in my opinion.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Mesmerize triggered a lot too...
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    I copped Bane with BPCW today.

Not fun.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

It sounds like the hardest trial so far. Should I attempt it? I beat other expert ones with some effort. I have a team of rank 4 level 40 and one rank 3 level 45. [/quote]

Might get lucky with easy opponents. I'd try it if I were you and you beat the other ones. Not the end of the world if you can't do one.
  • weavileweavile Posts: 288
    I have Iceman and Crossbone so I just walk over them
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★

If you have Quake, use her.
  • Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    Use Rogue...Put a couple points in limber....thank me later...
    Kennado wrote: »

If you have Quake, use her.

Ya i have quake. Really helped against the green goblin in trials of heart