**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Account issue...

A friend of mine had to restore his iPhone and now the game start from scratch... he can’t login to his original account he is a senior member of our alliance. He did send an e-mail to support regarding the issue. It seems that he doesn’t have a kabam account (forum account) and the only option that game gives him is to sign in with kabam. Anyone had similar situation? What are the solutions here. We are talking about over one year game play lost.

Comments

• Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    Arisbjj wrote: »
    A friend of mine had to restore his iPhone and now the game start from scratch... he can’t login to his original account he is a senior member of our alliance. He did send an e-mail to support regarding the issue. It seems that he doesn’t have a kabam account (forum account) and the only option that game gives him is to sign in with kabam. Anyone had similar situation? What are the solutions here. We are talking about over one year game play lost.

They can get it back, its not lost. Lesson to all that read, create a kabam account and link it.

That said, I have seen this happen to others in my allys before. It might take a few days and he will need to provide proof that it is his account (champs, recent openings) from what I remember.
  • Hope so. Let’s see.
  • They don’t take any info about champs or recent openings. I had a phone reset and had not linked my account to a kabam I’d. The support team at kabam will give you 5 questions you have to answer including the exact date you created your account. They will not look at any other proof you have and will not escalate to a manager to have a conversation. If you can’t answer they cannot have a dialogue, they just close the ticket. I’ve lost my account that I had invested a year on and have been completely frustrated by the experience with the support. I’ve provided much more info beyond the 5 questions that no one else would be able to provide and the robots don’t look at what else I provide. They just say open another ticket if you ever find out the answer to the 5 questions.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all,

For account-related issues please continue to work directly with our support team for assistance. Please understand that the questions from support are in place to ensure account security. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.