**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who got a wakanda ultimate crystal in trials?

2»

Comments

• Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    I’m sure on day 7 everyone should get at least 1 as all difficulties are unlocked
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    TonyStark wrote: »
    I got that Wakandan Crystal in my very first quest. But pulled a 3* OG HULK.

That is actually a good pull. He is hard to get.
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    I don’t think killmonger is in it fella
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★

He should be
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★

He should be

That doesn’t mean he is. 5* Punisher was SUPPOSED to be in the Uncollected Arena Crystal but we all know how that turned out
  • Same. You should be guaranteed a ultimate wakanda crystal on the 7th day tbh
  • Sac123_Sac123_ Posts: 258
    I've got two but have got three stars from both
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 495 ★★
    4/4 not getting a crystal. When I click the possible rewards, it's not even a possible option.

I've received 5* shards and 5* sig stone crystals.
  • PandamanTanPandamanTan Posts: 120
    i am also 5/5 no crystal. want one though
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I am now 5/5 with no crystal

me too, now 5/5 expert level, with NO crystal ... what a poor luck, sigh!!! ...
  • Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    4/4 and no crystal, but someone in my alliance pulled one from the hard quest not the expert quest
  • jtnave23jtnave23 Posts: 55
    I got one tonight on my F2P account. It's a beginner account so I did the Normal trial (the 3* one) and got a 3* Falcon. Killmonger was in the spin.
  • jtnave23jtnave23 Posts: 55
    I guess it's not limited to just the Expert Trials. I am doing that on my main account and am 0/4 like everyone else.
  • I've got two of them. One gave me 3* Storm. The other gave me 4* OG Cap (max sig on that one...)
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    0/13
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    Expert every day and all 4 on day 7 and nada.

My son doing heroic has pulled it twice.
  • WTF? Seatin got 3 crystals i his account and I dont have anyone!!!!!!

How is that possible???????
  • i've done every one from the start without missing a beat & I got one of them crystals 5 or 6 times so far... no 4*'s from one yet but did get 3* OG Hulk & whoever else can't remember!
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    I got 1 3 star bw lol
  • chaos3430chaos3430 Posts: 126
    I got only one crystal since doing the hardest one every day since they started.
  • R0ID_RAGER0ID_RAGE Posts: 37
    edited February 2018
    I just got awarded another Wakandan crystal but this time it was from the hard quest instead of master like usual!
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    So far I am 4 for 4 on expert and I haven't seen one yet, but I am really looking forward to my shot at a killmonger.

So far i've gotten 4. However, I have received nothing but 3 stars. Terrible crystal with bad champs except for maybe killmonger.
  • JoeLukaJoeLuka Posts: 13
    Every day cleared master. NONE. smh.
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    JoeLuka wrote: »
    Every day cleared master. NONE. smh.

I wouldn't be upset.

I've gotten 3. All 3* trash. It's basically a login crystal. 3* trash rains from them.