**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4* Tech, the real deal

DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
edited February 2018 in Strategy and Tips
so, the my next step is become uncollected and i need 2 things, a good roster and stop being a noob
which is the best option for help me clearing the last 3 paths in act 5.2

w7a7buxvox05.jpg

4* Tech, the real deal 34 votes

spiderstark
82%
Whododo872LoPrestivg2782HotCarlosJadedVision_41Protocol8051Anurag1606Ravenrob_33AwesomeKyloRenSnaggleMarsRuiRuiSavio444vinniegainzPandamanTanAhitlawHammerbro_64shchong2RasiloverWorldWarWilliam 28 votes
the goblin
2%
Foxhero007 1 vote
ultron
8%
Alfa_PigeonSuperSam57Vault 3 votes
i dont care noob
5%
MrblackkkHalfMAN 2 votes

Comments

• BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    spiderstark
    Goblin and Ultron are definitely worth leveling but yo... you really shouldn’t need to ask if you have Spark
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    spiderstark
    Sparky has damage, emergency power drain, shock, chain stun, and taunt. Definitely the best option for clearing content
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    spiderstark
    Starky can also evade collector’s specials
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    allright then ty to all
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    spiderstark
    If I were in your shoes, I'll certainly max out Starky first, before ranking up Ultron, followed by GG. Nebula is probably worth R4 at least, although personally I prefer Yondu better.

If I were to look at my own 4* tech list instead, my prioritize maybe a little different, i.e. Ultron, Starky, Vision AuO, Yondu, Star Lord, GG, Nebula

Btw, someone pls give Hulkbuster some loves, afterall he is still 5*

All the best to your attempt for UNCOLLECTED. I'm falling behind in my story quest (didn't invest much energy into it), but now I'm catching up, hopefully I can complete my Act 4 (stopped playing it for 6 months) in Feb, and attempt uncollected in early March, and then come back to 100% Act 4.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    shchong2 wrote: »
    If I were in your shoes, I'll certainly max out Starky first, before ranking up Ultron, followed by GG. Nebula is probably worth R4 at least, although personally I prefer Yondu better.

If I were to look at my own 4* tech list instead, my prioritize maybe a little different, i.e. Ultron, Starky, Vision AuO, Yondu, Star Lord, GG, Nebula

Btw, someone pls give Hulkbuster some loves, afterall he is still 5*

All the best to your attempt for UNCOLLECTED. I'm falling behind in my story quest (didn't invest much energy into it), but now I'm catching up, hopefully I can complete my Act 4 (stopped playing it for 6 months) in Feb, and attempt uncollected in early March, and then come back to 100% Act 4.

i'll rank yondu and nebula some day of course, and hb was my first 5 lol

the poll is clear 15-0, a total massacre