**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Has anyone else notice the drop rates on crystals have plummeted?

2»

Comments

• sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    I have been wondering if energy refills were removed from Arena crystals? I open at least 30 a week (low week) I can't remember the last time I got energy (or Pun).
    The units are pretty good for me, no complaints there.

Did Kabam ever give a reason for removing the graphics when opening the crystal?
  • username92847username92847 Posts: 292
    I think kabam can 'dial up/down' the payout rates for ALL Crystals....

- Any1 ever notice we get a lot more units from arena crystals after kabam nerfs something,
    But less (practically zero units) from arena crystals, when kabam considers us content with all the bugs?
  • HANKMAN99HANKMAN99 Posts: 5
    dude..drop rates have always been horrible..about 1 in every 200..if youre getting a four star from phc's then you have had some good luck...
  • Sir_PootingtonSir_Pootington Posts: 45
    Yup. I've noticed. *Whistling noise*
  • DocWin69DocWin69 Posts: 6
    Very really get 3 n 4* from phc's butI've gotten use to that arena crystals are just a joke and so are the proving grounds the rewards for them are pathetic now as sure are the class pgs just done a whole mutant mayhem n got one cat waste of time and energy
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,659 Guardian
    WolfGuy wrote: »
    What happened to "drop rates have to be posted because of law in China"?

China can pass any law they want, but it is only enforceable upon entities actually in China. If Kabam has no such part of their business and the only way for people in China to play the game is to connect to servers outside of China, the only thing China can do to attempt to enforce that law is to bar Chinese citizens from downloading the app or block all traffic going to the game servers. I'm honestly not sure if this law means anything to any MMO operator that doesn't actually explicitly operate within China itself (or work with a partner that does).

This is a fact that many armchair lawyers seem to have been overlooking.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,759 ★★★★★
    Just decided to pop 10 PHCs. I was surprised.

6zudmn4a15sp.png

• Hey OP,

We have not made any changes to drop rates in quite some time (since before my time here, as far as I know). But these guys are all correct, it sounds like you had a long string of some amazing luck with PHCs in the past. I can't say I'm not jealous.

We're going to close this thread down now, because there is no more to add, and conspiracy theories are not allowed on the forums.
This discussion has been closed.