**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gold gold gold gold gold!!!!

The current gold situation for most players is ridiculous. Top spenders don’t see this problem but the rest of the community is suffering big time because of gold.

The game has evolved, 5* and 6* champs introduced and take loads of gold to rank up yet the amount of gold that can be earned haven’t changed. Is frustrating to make rank up decisions based on gold and have end game items such as t4cc and t2a just waiting.

Please adjust the gold situation so this game can be fun at ranking champs that we love and need for progression. Thanks

Comments

• AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    DJSergy wrote: »
    I did all gold realm stocked a lot of gold but im broke. Maybe shouldn’t have ranked some champs when i had expiring t4cc hut it was that or lose the cats. @JRock808

I play arena and hit some milestones I just can’t grind like some crazy grinders that spend hours and hours and hours in arena @AxeCopFire

I’m just a casual spender and a casual grinder struggling to keep up with gold to stay competitive and play 5x5 AQ and tier 3 AW (now tier 5). Im sure there are many many like me.

So you understand that there is a readily available method of making gold, but you freely admit that you don't use it to make the amounts of gold you desire.

What's your complaint again?
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    They could increase gold and iso returns in uncollected maybe, but I have probably 3500 iso currently as well.

You might just be at a point where you ranked up beyond your cash flow. I was there once myself, so I get it. After you stop ranking up several champs a week the gold builds up.

I’d like to see more uses for gold. Potions, crystals, etc. myself!
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    Just don't rank up champs for a few weeks and get a ton of arena crystals w/ battle chips.
  • Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    I’m having the same issues with gold.

I do basic arenas to get 5* and 4* shards.

But I’m not the fan of the idea of don’t rank up champs even though I’ve stopped now.

The basic argument is gold amount needs to go up with more 5* and 6* rank ups compared to only 4*rank ups .

The solution is not just stop ranking the roster - it should be something better
  • CorpsmanCorpsman Posts: 54
    5*s and AQ cost are killing me. I run milestones in both 4 and 5* arena all the time and still I’m broke. Don’t have time to run arena all day long, this game isn’t my life. Adjustments in rewards in arena, quest, and AQ need to be done. It well past time.
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    I did all gold realm stocked a lot of gold but im broke. Maybe shouldn’t have ranked some champs when i had expiring t4cc hut it was that or lose the cats. @JRock808

I play arena and hit some milestones I just can’t grind like some crazy grinders that spend hours and hours and hours in arena @AxeCopFire

I’m just a casual spender and a casual grinder struggling to keep up with gold to stay competitive and play 5x5 AQ and tier 3 AW (now tier 5). Im sure there are many many like me.

So you understand that there is a readily available method of making gold, but you freely admit that you don't use it to make the amounts of gold you desire.

What's your complaint again?

Grinding for gold is EXTREMELY time consuming and I just don’t have the time to put in hours and hours a day.

Other avenues are needed to make gold.

If you don't want to spend the time to earn something then you absolutely do not deserve it.

The avenues to earn gold already exist. If some players are dedicated enough to use those avenues and other players aren't, the ones who aren't fall behind the ones who are. Therefore you deserve to fall behind.
  • loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    Everyone needs to stop looking at if you don't play enough or you play too much. I don't mind taking longer too get gold if I don't play as much but it's the fact that the gold you get from things such as uncollected or even act 5 does not increase at the same percentage as ranking champs up. I already did act 5 100% and you need stronger champs or a good wallet to beat it but the gold you get from beating battles is like 600 gold which should be higher. You get more gold in ROL than any match in ACT 5.
    ROL is easier because of the lack of node boosts and don't have to worry about third special. I think we should be getting 1k minimum from battles in Act 5 or master + in event quests. They could also make an uncollected gold Crystal to make it look like you get more just like the uncollected arena Crystal. There is a video on how the rewards from uncollected arena crystal is almost identical to the regular arena crystal. The percentage is lower to get the higher amounts. Thank you kabam for making a better crystal but making the percentage lower.

You can't complain about not playing enough but you can complain about the percentage increase in gold to difficulty. This is worse than cost of living to raises and this a multi million dollar company that was sold and with that went a lot of the fun.

• Would really help if the rank up gems from act v covered iso and gold costs too. Yeah, that’d be really nice.
  • mfleurymfleury Posts: 100
    edited February 2018
    I'm about to open the blade crystals as many in here. If I get blade, I have all the catalysts to put him rank 5. I'm guessing I'll spend about 4-5kk from rank 1 to 5.

I got the arcangel in the arena playing non stop for 3 days a while ago and that made me about 1kk. So I guess I only have to grind for a few more featured Champions to have the money I need. That doesn't sound very good to me, that is extremely exhausting.

As many said before, the reasonable solution should be giving as more gold in uncollected and stuff like that. Arena isn't funny at all and the money in quests is really outdated.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    Yeah totally agree we need different avenues to acquire gold. Even a harder quest would be sweet.

I in no way have time to play hours and hours of arena to rank up champs in addition to questing, aq, aw. Why should I be punished for that? The rate im going i can barely afford to level up 2-3 5* to 3/45 a month. Doesnt really make sense. Hell i had to buy over 40 crystals just to get my 6* yondu to 1/25....
    DHCVoLt wrote: »
    I don't spend either and I've had over 4 million for more than a year.

If you don't have enough gold, it means you don't play arena. That's all there is to it

I do every milestone in summoner trails, and the top shard rewards in featured and basic every arena and I have no gold ever. Do you just not level up 5 stars?

I level up all 5 stars to max level for rank 1, and I only level good (Stark Spider-Man, Blade, King Groot, Modok, etc), duped 5 stars beyond that. Spending resources on an unduped 5 star garbage champ (Iron Patriot, Magneto, Falcon, etc.) is a waste.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    DHCVoLt wrote: »

If you don't have enough gold, it means you don't play arena. That's all there is to it

I do every milestone in summoner trails, and the top shard rewards in featured and basic every arena and I have no gold ever. Do you just not level up 5 stars?

He/she must not, over 55k arena fights and I never have gold. Only 1 4/55 (gold is bottlenecked, have all the cats for another 4/55, some 3/45s, and some 5/50s), been selling iso for quite some time, only level with class iso (so it costs less), did every single difficulty and path with halls of fortune (do not think I was around for gold realm or w.e. that massive gold source was called).

I grinded for dormammu twice, hype, iceman twice, AA twice (pretty much every godtier since I joined), all milestones in 3* feat, minimum 2mill in 4* feat, and all or almost all in the 2* arena.

My sad story.

Kabam does not want you to level up champions quickly and forces you to spend more days playing (not time). Like I mean 55k fights @ 1min a piece average including time to start and time to set the team etc is roughly 920 hours of gameplay just to not have enough gold???? Its definately not a case of you do not play frequently enough but more a case of kabam not wanting you to progress too quick and wants you in the game for more days. Sadly it actually makes you want to play less because you are not able to rank up and mess around with new champs without selling stacks of iso.

My sad theory
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    I agree gold rewards should be adjusted. The cost to rank up these champs is extremely high and gold rewards have never been revisited. Yes you can get a lot of gold from arena, but not everyone has time to put up high numbers to pop those battle chips. Just saying that if Kabam is going to release 6*, and speed up the ranking of 5*, it would make sense to make gold a little bit more available. Im surprised they haven't started selling gold yet.
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Arenas Arenas Arenas Arenas Arenas
  • Bmf420Bmf420 Posts: 161
    edited February 2018
    I proposed a idea to convert xp % boosts to gold % boosts for players that are lvl 60 but it didn't gain any traction.
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    I hover around 2 mil, but I know some members of my alliance are struggling. However, as the game does evolve, more sources of gold need to be available. Maybe integration with Uncollected difficulty could be done.

7hr Gold realms 2 years netted me 12M gold. With regular gameplay and leveling 5*, and not leveling 4*. I would always hover around 10m. They need to make that more than once every 2years
  • I have to agree with the post indicating new players are at a huge disadvantage. The players that started 1-2 years ago have followed the curve of growth with champs advancement. This causes newer players to be at an additional disadvantage due to not being able to keep up with newer advanced chars that the older players don't have yet.
    Create a gold run as an option and send a mail announcing it. Since I tend to stay in my battle and don't log out to see what fights are available but just hit replay or next once I complete a path.
  • GogetaGogeta Posts: 57
    halls of fortune once a week would do fine at least.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★

So you don't rank up any champs then if you don't spend ?