**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Connection issues following the 17.0.2 update (merged threads)

Comments

• PoolPool Posts: 117
    me too
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    iOS 11.2.2 iPad Air
  • MBBenkyMBBenky Posts: 5
    MBBenky wrote: »
    - Device make and model: HUAWEI MEDIAPAD M3
    - Device Operating System (OS) and version number: ANDROID 7.0
    - Carrier name/ Service Provider (if applicable): EE - UK
    - Are you are attempting to connect to the game using a WiFi or a cellular connection? BOTH, SAME PROBLEMS, MOST USING WIFI (SKY)
    - Have you have tried connecting through WiFi as opposed to a cellular connection or vice versa, and if so, what happens? Same problem, stuck with "problems connecting to network"
    - Have you attempted to connect to the game using an alternative device, and if so, were you able to connect? No alternate device
    MBBenky wrote: »
    - Device make and model: HUAWEI MEDIAPAD M3
    - Device Operating System (OS) and version number: ANDROID 7.0
    - Carrier name/ Service Provider (if applicable): EE - UK
    - Are you are attempting to connect to the game using a WiFi or a cellular connection? BOTH, SAME PROBLEMS
    - Have you have tried connecting through WiFi as opposed to a cellular connection or vice versa, and if so, what happens? Same problem, stuck with "problems connecting to network"
    - Have you attempted to connect to the game using an alternative device, and if so, were you able to connect? No alternate device

• MBBenkyMBBenky Posts: 5
    riq16tltu0m9.png
  • l9rd2pm1v4or.png
    iPhone 6s+ latest iOS version
  • MzenobiMzenobi Posts: 10
    I have the same problema now
  • edited February 2018
    @Kabam Vydious
    IOS 11.2.5
    I phone 8+
    Same issues as the rest times out and will not reconnect, on WIFI and on DATA,
    ATT mobile carrier
    Side note, my ipad same IOS and Game version same mobile and wifi DOES work
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    edited February 2018
    $35 Odins for sale again. Game is shut down.

JK, I have no idea except it is Monday.
  • Roqbone97Roqbone97 Posts: 44
    I have I phone 8 ios 11.2.5 have not been able to login for the last 2 hours with full cell signal. and full wifi connection this is ridiculos. i'm with sprint lte @Kabam Miike @kabam Sophia @Kabam Vydious
  • edited February 2018
    @Kabam Vydious
    I am having same connection issues as the rest will not load from my phone
    IOS 11.2.5
    iPhone 8+
    ATT mobile carrier
    DOES work on my ipad same ios and same carrier
  • MzenobiMzenobi Posts: 10
    me too
  • KSiebsKSiebs Posts: 12
    Having the same issues. Was able to log in at home this morning on wifi. For the past hour I have been unable to log in on both wifi and cellular.

iPhone 6S, iOS 11.2.5
    Verizon
    MCoC v17.0.2
    Don't have an alternate device to try
  • UKnowULuvItUKnowULuvIt Posts: 83
    No issues until about an hour ago. Suddenly I cant login on wifi or cellular (Verizon). Im on iPhone 7, iOS 11.2.5
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    At home on WiFi. iPhone 6 iOS 11.3, Telus, MCOC 17.0.2
    Samsung S7 Android 7.0

Neither working. Yet that message says it is my connection.

6djva2gi5qcu.jpeg
  • edjieedjie Posts: 2
    - Device make and model: iPhoneX
    - Device Operating System (OS) and version number: iOS 11.2.5
    - Carrier name/ Service Provider (if applicable)
    - Are you are attempting to connect to the game using a WiFi or a cellular connection?: Neither one works.
    - Have you have tried connecting through WiFi as opposed to a cellular connection or vice versa, and if so, what happens? Yes. Same thing happens...Still can't log on.

Can't you roll us back to 17.0, which at least allowed us to log on? It seems like the simplest and most amenable solution thus far. @Kabam Miike
  • LEG4TLEG4T Posts: 7
    Not Able To log in My account , and it is not My internet . I tried To log in through My 4g and my Wi-Fi connectio , and I could not log in , just a
    Connection problem Message was shown gere
  • LEG4TLEG4T Posts: 7
    I use IPhone 7 Plus and IPhone 6 To play
  • tonyj007tonyj007 Posts: 276
    there are always new bugs after every update every month.
  • same issue, cant login for 2h now... not on the ipad2017 nor the honor8 (droid), both wifi with telekom.
  • iPhone X
    iOS 11.2.5
    Sprint
    WiFi connection
    No other devices
    MCOC 17.0.2

Logged in without problem around 8:30am central time. Connection problems around 9:30am.
  • I really wish they would quit adding **** and get the game working right first....probably makes to much sense
  • Iphone x
    Ios11.2.5
    Updated to 17.2 on game
    Games down. Very lucky coz was just finishing og ultron fight act 5.4.6.
    Whats going on kabam? I know you cant go a month without some major down time but seriosly?
    Im boosting atm now some heavy boosts are wasted due to your screw ups
  • iPhone 8
    iOS 11.2.5
    Carrier = T-Mobile
    no connection on wifi or cellular
    Connection issues have been spotty for past 2 hours, but now logging in is impossible.
  • angusyoung83angusyoung83 Posts: 7
    edited February 2018
    The same for me
    LG G4
    Android 6.0
    not work with wifi and 4g same connection issues
  • tonyj007 wrote: »
    there are always new bugs after every update every month.
    True everytime I'm wondering what it will not work
  • Exactly same problem since update on home WiFi. Xperia zx1. On O2. Android 8.0. Sky Internet.
This discussion has been closed.