**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

LEGEND RUN - Rise of the Black Panther Event

Comments

• T9951T9951 Posts: 103
    BK_1 wrote: »
    @T9951 5/65 sparky. This months EQ was much easier, especially the final boss Killmonger. I brought Hyp just to beat him. And sparky for the rest. Took me 1:22 to finish heroic. I was surprised once I got to the last map of master and was at the 2:45 mark. I started the run at 8:30pm and stopped at 11:39pm, so a totally of 3:08:50.

Same I was like oh snap !!! Did I do normal and heroic lol
  • I tried my first legend run last night and got 3:50, I have SL 5/65, thinking I should have went with a different team instead of Wolvie, storm, cyclops and magneto. Don’t see how you guys are hitting below 3:30. Any tips on how to shorten my time?
  • Hmm it’d be nice if some of those repeat legends would kick back and let some of these new guys get a chance at it
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Montu87 wrote: »
    I tried my first legend run last night and got 3:50, I have SL 5/65, thinking I should have went with a different team instead of Wolvie, storm, cyclops and magneto. Don’t see how you guys are hitting below 3:30. Any tips on how to shorten my time?

To be. Good the team is ok it just SL. Ther the problems. He just not Thah fast and need full suvside and most a iPhone 7plus. And higer
  • I'm going to have a go at this myself: I'm planning on using 5/65 Starky along with Wolvie, Cyclops, Mags and Mags. iPad pro, any other suggestions? It'll be my first attempt.
  • BK_1BK_1 Posts: 145
    @PeakyBlinderJim bring a blade if you have one, four star works if not a three might even work. You need those three poises to start the fights. Pure mutant crit team takes time for sparky to build up poise.
  • BK_1BK_1 Posts: 145
    For guys who are planning on their first legend run, before you start make sure you take care of the little things like:
    1. go to the bathroom and
    2. have a glass of water next to you. You’ll be sitting there for 3 and a half hours so make sure you are comfortable.
    Also
    3. make sure you turn your phones notifications off;
    4. start the run during a time no one will call you, or just turn your cellular reception and WiFi calling off.
    These are just general pointers that might help you shorten some time. In general you’d want to finish heroic within an hour and a half to have a chance.
    Montu87 wrote: »
    I tried my first legend run last night and got 3:50, I have SL 5/65, thinking I should have went with a different team instead of Wolvie, storm, cyclops and magneto. Don’t see how you guys are hitting below 3:30. Any tips on how to shorten my time?

Don’t think anything is wrong with your team SL has a pretty decent ramp up time . Also even if you get hit once it messes up your damage potential.

1.) make sure you have 30% boost and 20% boost

2.) full suicides

3.) Do not disturb mode on.

4.) it’s easier to heal up than to die and revive.

5.) good luck
  • @BK_1 thanks man. Haven't got 4* Blade and don't think the 3* one gives me the poises so I'm a bit stuck on that front
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Ghosttt wrote: »
    Hmm it’d be nice if some of those repeat legends would kick back and let some of these new guys get a chance at it

Because....?
  • AhazuAhazu Posts: 37
    edited February 2018
    Just finished my run tonight at 3:08:50. Sparky was the lead.

3:08? wow thats fast....

i did it in 3:28 and i had a feeling of a perfekt run. Almost 1 hits only, later maximum 5 hits and even at the endboss, i never past 15 hits.... Used 5/65 blade with GR and mutant crit team; device: iphone 8

Lets say better Internet connection and iphone X saves me 10 Minutes, but 20??????? this is a miracle for me........
    xNig wrote: »
    Ghosttt wrote: »
    Hmm it’d be nice if some of those repeat legends would kick back and let some of these new guys get a chance at it

Because....?
    Like he say so ofter hav a Go and have a fairly cache to get it also this legdens run is only for iOS so What u say Somtimes dont make sens at all Becasse. If u dont hav a iOS devies u dont get a canche. Even If u ikow u faste But Android. Just loading to much.
    5/65 stark almost ends fight in master mode the same time in heroic .also Gwenpool too.
    Ahazu wrote: »
    Just finished my run tonight at 3:08:50. Sparky was the lead.

3:08? wow thats fast....

i did it in 3:28 and i had a feeling of a perfekt run. Almost 1 hits only, later maximum 5 hits and even at the endboss, i never past 15 hits.... Used 5/65 blade with GR and mutant crit team; device: iphone 8

Lets say better Internet connection and iphone X saves me 10 Minutes, but 20??????? this is a miracle for me........

iPhone X just as fast as the 8 and internet connection won’t change the time that much. If you did 3:28 I imagine you may have either been playing less risky or attempting to bait out their SP1 instead of pushing them
    T9951 wrote: »
    5/65 stark almost ends fight in master mode the same time in heroic .also Gwenpool too.

Ah Ok you are saying, that sparky and Gwen are way faster than blade... :) that could make sense... otherwise 3:08 stays miracle for me...
    They are fast yes , because they have such a high damage output . However , I ran with blade and was almost 11-12 mins faster than you in an iPhone 8 with cell data.

You
    edited February 2018
    iPhone X just as fast as the 8 and internet connection won’t change the time that much. If you did 3:28 I imagine you may have either been playing less risky or attempting to bait out their SP1 instead of pushing them

Thats what im talking about, it "felt", it was a perfect run. There was no baiting at all, because the fights were finished very fast. I used cell data too.... Anyway, now waiting till next month. Lets see what happens...
  • T9951 wrote: »
    yeu3j11sc2zl.jpeg

@BK_1 what team do you use , you have been on a roll these pass couple EQs

How did you manage to improve from 3:52 from last quest to 3:17? Who is the fifth on your team, Trinity, wolvie and ? Did you use 30% + 20% boost from the start?
  • Wow! I was pretty confident when I finished with 3:35, but now............. I’m nervous again lol

fide44wnig4p.jpeg
    Im Think u get it.
    1:30 for heroic.

It seems to me that this month’s quest had a lot of empty nodes in it. That probably shortened the run time.

Good luck to all who are running. :smile:
    I k

It seems to me that this month’s quest had a lot of empty nodes in it. That probably shortened the run time.

What did you get this run @xNig

@Demon_Child still a nice run !!
  • T9951 wrote: »

Thx @T9951 I found this event quite comfortable difficulty wise. Much better than the MODOK event!!! Did not enjoy that one at all.

Thx @T9951 I found this event quite comfortable difficulty wise. Much better than the MODOK event!!! Did not enjoy that one at all.

Well good job sir!! Good luck to you.

edited February 2018
    I k

What did you get this run @xNig

Didn’t run it. Ran out of 15/20% attack boosts. Lol

Don’t really like spending units on the advanced alliance quest bundle.
  • 3h08 is not unrealistic. I just did 3h09 for my rune7groz0ec853.png
    Yup. For this round it looks legitly possible cause there are ALOT less fights.

And 20 minute time difference between heroic and masters seem decent as well.
    Mines is 3 and 47 minut. My phone just drop networke. It cost me 10 minit. So my hops for gettiing it is alot less But stil hav hops But not hige.