**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Top 1-3 players will receive a Carb Core

Wow!! Kabam, I must say that your generosity has exceeded all my expectations!!

Comments

• DrizzitsDrizzits Posts: 157
    Sorry friend, but I don't have much sympathy on this one. Rockets scrapyard, basically just running heroic/master mode, provided me enough carb cores to unlock 5 premium level masteries (4 levels in assassin, and 1 level in resonate,for a total of 10). Plus additional stoney cores.
    I say this making the assumption that you didn't spend your scrap on them, if that's not the case I apologize.
    I do agree that giving them to the top 3 players affects literally the smallest of percentages of the player base, but. The statement stands. You just had a month to get essentially free cores, spending a resource you got for doing the same thing you do every other month.
  • FXNShadowFXNShadow Posts: 23
    I farmed purely carb cores from rocket and got every ounce of scrap possible. I have 4 left to unlock unfortunately one in deep wounds and 4 in assassinate. :(
  • GreatScottGreatScott Posts: 106
    the top 10% should of got the carb cores. then 11-20% stony cores. 3 people. I mean really lol..
  • GreatScottGreatScott Posts: 106
    Drizzits wrote: »
    Sorry friend, but I don't have much sympathy on this one. Rockets scrapyard, basically just running heroic/master mode, provided me enough carb cores to unlock 5 premium level masteries (4 levels in assassin, and 1 level in resonate,for a total of 10). Plus additional stoney cores.
    I say this making the assumption that you didn't spend your scrap on them, if that's not the case I apologize.
    I do agree that giving them to the top 3 players affects literally the smallest of percentages of the player base, but. The statement stands. You just had a month to get essentially free cores, spending a resource you got for doing the same thing you do every other month.

I actually used my scrap on t4b's. I don't really NEED carb cores like I need t4b's. I already have max deep wounds, max assassin, and max inequity. I just found it funny. I don't even know why they bothered to mention the reward for only 3 people. that's like .00001% of the userbase.
  • CheyneedCheyneed Posts: 95
    The people ranking 1-3 in these events likely don't even need cores. What a ridiculous "appreciation."
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Lol..I hadn't even noticed the "core rewards" Well the first 2 weeks of Summoner appreciation has been lackluster to say the least. 24 generic sig stones are nice but not really feeling the love.
  • KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    you have been kabammed!
  • Noob_2yrsNoob_2yrs Posts: 67
    All week1-3 appreciation is benifiting lower plater or very less players base, bugs for everyone so appreciation should be for everyone as well but this is Kabam. All my hopes of last week log in calander if that sucks then that's its, they did not give us any appreciation really.
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Noob_2yrs wrote: »
    All week1-3 appreciation is benifiting lower plater or very less players base, bugs for everyone so appreciation should be for everyone as well but this is Kabam. All my hopes of last week log in calander if that sucks then that's its, they did not give us any appreciation really.

The lower players won't even touch the carbs and stone cores. They are way out of reach.
  • Noob_2yrsNoob_2yrs Posts: 67
    wray1976 wrote: »

The lower players won't even touch the carbs and stone cores. They are way out of reach.
    But xp and gold are for them only. Some of top tier guys do not even grind so no use of all extra gold and chips.
    wray1976 wrote: »

But xp and gold are for them only. Some of top tier guys do not even grind so no use of all extra gold and chips.

Why would the top guys need Carbs or Stones either? I'm not close to being a top person but I have had my masteriess set up for awhile. I can't see that being a huge deal for them.
    Morgan wrote: »
    this is exactly why i posted the "appreciation thread".

i was sure it'd go like this.

And what amuses me is the concept. the ones reaching those levels don't even need the cores anymore.

LMAO. brilliant.

Exactly. Carbs and Stoney cores are useless at that level. I expected them to be with the final milestone. That would have helped players who needed some.
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    Kabam means cheapskate in Yiddish