**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

T-Mobile - Connection issue [Merged]

1242526272830»

Comments

• Android 7.0, can't get on with WiFi and can't use data to much as it's to slow
    Hey @sxect08 and @Dongowarrior, would you also be able to let me know what version of your OS your devices are running?

• Any comment on what type of compensation were going to get? Android server outage was only hours this was over 2 days so hopefully something good.
  • Android 5.1.1
    LgH631
    MetroPcs LTE
    home wifi..... Not working
    Mobile data works if i turn off wifi, but only for a bit. Eventually gets booted off.
    No alternate device available.
    z1aju9nwcf5e.png
  • PandamanTanPandamanTan Posts: 120
    I can get into the game on t-mobile 4g connection
  • Any word on compensation for 2 days of not being able to login and missing out on aw, aq, and arena?
  • UniquvzUniquvz Posts: 32
    CAD07 u need to take a chill pill. Im sure the team is,working the fastest they can.
  • WrathOfSladeWrathOfSlade Posts: 10
    So no recompense for two days without service? Bad enough we lost out on arena grind, Black panther event daily quest, AW and AQ participation. And just an apology?? Seriously?? For those of us who pay to play this is not fair! @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • WrathOfSladeWrathOfSlade Posts: 10
    And to top this off, two days later “emergency maintenance” seriously!?? @Kabam Miike
  • DaFobbsDaFobbs Posts: 9
    Ok so I had been patient and being an advocate to allow Kabaam the opportunity to resolve and compensate the issue appropriately. However when the connection issues still plague us and we are met with these distasteful offers to purchase, it’s made aware quite boldly how much we arn’t appreciated or taken seriously. I’m at a lack of opinionated terms or foulness. Just terribly let down in how much time and money I’ve let go with this app. ....xltfwic5m50f.png
    60cab5cs9fmt.png
    e9ftfjhr1lya.png
    mvazpfhnxxzy.png
  • It's here in the UK as well guys, sent umpteen error reporting, no reply.....
  • I tried downloading the update and I still can't get it 86iqeeyrgsg7.png
  • @Kabam Miike is there any news on when this issue will be resolved?
  • Its amazing all of the people in this thread flipping for 2 days and now forgetting about it
  • Acer iconia one 7

Android 6.0
    Sky WiFi
  • NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    I am actually surprised they haven't compensated the affected people in some way, stamina refills and energy refills at least....
  • Yea i am assuming they hope this just falls off like it never happened.
  • They are not even addressing the concerns of the affected users. I have used all my data now and will not be able to log in daily and claim rewards
  • This issue has been resolved. Those of you posting here seem to be describing a completely different issue that we are handling in a different thread. This issue was for users that could not connect on their Network, but most of you are describing not being able to connect on WiFi now.

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/48653/connection-issues-following-the-17-0-2-update-merged-threads
This discussion has been closed.