**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Wakandan Crystals - Disregard

TxAggie17TxAggie17 Posts: 58
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
So I've been playing Expert in each trail hoping to find a Wakandan Crystal. I've looked through Reddit and the discussions here, and I'm beginning to think they're not available. Has anyone had luck pulling one in expert, they said you would have an increased drop rate?

Found another thread with the same things.

Comments

• CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Posts: 231
    1 on my aux account playing hard. Zero on my main playing expert. Wouldn't it be nice to have odds of the drops? Trading cards had the drop rates... autograph 1: 10,000 packs.. etc. Wouldn't that be nice? *wink*wink*
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    I have not pulled one myself ( on either account so far) but my officers and my members have pulled them, so they exist but seem to be rare.

I mostly get the tier 4 fragment crystal or 5* sig stones one
  • On the 1st day I played Hard 1st thinking I would be able to do all the difficulties and got a Wakandan Crystal. Since than I have played Expert everyday and have not gotten any more crystals. I am tempted to go back to hard just to see if I get another crystal.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Maybe it's a choice.
    Play expert for 5* shards or play hard for a crystal
  • TheDemonTheDemon Posts: 159
    On the 1st day I played Hard 1st thinking I would be able to do all the difficulties and got a Wakandan Crystal. Since than I have played Expert everyday and have not gotten any more crystals. I am tempted to go back to hard just to see if I get another crystal.

Even if you pull a 4* from the Wakandan crystal and it was a dupe then you only get 275 5* shards. Expert guarantees more automatically.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    TheDemon wrote: »
    On the 1st day I played Hard 1st thinking I would be able to do all the difficulties and got a Wakandan Crystal. Since than I have played Expert everyday and have not gotten any more crystals. I am tempted to go back to hard just to see if I get another crystal.

Even if you pull a 4* from the Wakandan crystal and it was a dupe then you only get 275 5* shards. Expert guarantees more automatically.

But if your goal is to try for KM early then you need the Wakandan crystal. I've gotten 2 in expert on 2 accounts so should still be doing expert anyway.
  • I pulled 1 on Hard 1st run gave me a 4* iron man then went to rank up and in my roster it came in as a 3* i didnt bother complaining because it never works in our favor
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    What’s the best difficulty to play to get a crystal
    Also tomorrow is trial of infinite and all difficulties are unlocked
  • I want new champions like mephisto,void, sentry hulk how should i get them
  • DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    I got one 2 days ago from expert my friend got one today.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    I got one on the first quest and pulled a 3*. Haven’t gotten one since. Only 1 5* signature stone crystal as well
  • Fabi1989Fabi1989 Posts: 112
    Got Today one from expert and pulled 3* killmonger
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Fabi1989 wrote: »
    Got Today one from expert and pulled 3* killmonger

@Fabi1989 I was just wondering if you could let me know about Killmongers sp2. Does it add more and more indestructible charges or does it reset them? Cheers.
  • Sac123_Sac123_ Posts: 258
    I've pulled two but both were 3* trash
  • ItempasItempas Posts: 57
    Have bounced around hard and expert depending on the nodes and have only been getting sig stones
  • Protocol8051Protocol8051 Posts: 40
    I thought the same until I got one today in expert
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I haven't got any Wanker crystals yet.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    They're there. Have gotten two between four accounts. So rare, yes. But there.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    Haven’t pulled one and expert every day.