**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How long does support take to get back with you

I had an iPad get destroyed and the new iPad didn't bring my account over with Gamecenter so I opened a ticket last week and provided screenshots of in game purchases I made on my original account hoping to get them to attach it to me again, but I haven't heard anything back

The support ticket said within one business day but its been multiple... is that normal?

Comments

• Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    10 years later...

It’s going to take awhile before they respond (assuming they respond at all) and it probably won’t be anything helpful. They’ll probably say something like “Oh lol sorry bout dat but we can’t give you ur account back cuz we don’t care lololol”. Kabam’s support is terrible
  • Options
    MahvelMahvel Posts: 67
    The response you get back has a good chance to not even have anything to do with what you asked about.
  • Options
    AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    "SOON"
  • Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Personally I've only had good experiences with the game support.. On one occasion it took around 7 - 10 days but there was a lot of information to gather so I didn't expect it to be sorted immediately..

Can't you download the game and log into your account? I understand you say the game didn't come over but don't you still have your login information.. If you're worried about them not getting back to you then you can take the ref number and send it asking for an update.. but this issue could take a fair amount of time as they have to insure their not giving you someone else's account..
  • Options
    I just used GameCenter and never had a Kabam account attached to it and apparently thats what it takes to bring the account to the new iPad. The restore from backup just replaced that game not the account. Weird though all my other games on GameCenter work great this is the only one that did not reattach to my account
  • Options
    colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Give it "Time"
  • Options
    It depends on a number of factors, like what their Ticket volume is at this time, etc, but rest assured that they will get back to you and should be able to help you!

Now, with your old Device, did you also sign up with a Kabam Account? You can also use that to log in to your account.
  • Options
    It depends on a number of factors, like what their Ticket volume is at this time, etc, but rest assured that they will get back to you and should be able to help you!

Now, with your old Device, did you also sign up with a Kabam Account? You can also use that to log in to your account.

Unfortunately I did not have a Kabam account with the dead iPad, I was shocked when GameCenter didnt bring up my old account... I do have one now though

I do have plenty of receipts from Apple where I made my in game purchases though to prove the account is mine if that helps