**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 5.4.6

Will this team work for 5.4.6 8runofq4hdxr.png

Comments

• BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Looks fine. Doublecheck the biohazard/poison and bleed though. Ice and/or Ultron prolly a better fit than forcing GR through it. THough maybe they are all villains and Blade takes it, but I don't think so. Bring Voodoo for Vigor and Resistor paths. 440 Loki is fine too, doesn't need to be r5.
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Take loki and hela out. And use dr. voodoo and ArchAngel
  • BradencoyBradencoy Posts: 22
    Loki has to be there for the ultron, he’s my best option
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 407 ★★★
    Yeah Loki makes that fight easy
  • Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    edited February 2018
    Iceman for poison/bleed.

Good luck with loki, i had to give up on that route. Went back in with SW every time. Loki is pure luck and patience...
  • BradencoyBradencoy Posts: 22
    I actually didn’t even use Loki, I changed my team and brought voodoo arch Hyperion Loki and Hela. I tried the Loki **** couldn’t keep him cursed said **** it and took over 60 percent of his life in 1 fight with Hela