**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Trials of infinite

Ok heroic was hell and i have no potions at all cause of the stuff i just went through...and..lol..the rewards i got for that suffering...was downright terrible XD..now i know it wasnt the hardest difficulty but the rewards seem to be same as other trials so that killed the hype lol ...now it was harder ..but somehow i got through but the rewards basically say not worth the trouble ...but whatever..also you should make potions be bought by gold as well just a suggestion if you are gonna keep this up..

Comments

• Scare_Reaper2Scare_Reaper2 Posts: 287
    and yes i raged a lot XD
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Try Expert. Lol. I forgot about the 7th day, and woke up to a surprise. Personally I'm not a fan of a Daily Quest so amped up, but I'll do them anyway. ;)
    Try Expert. Lol. I forgot about the 7th day, and woke up to a surprise. Personally I'm not a fan of a Daily Quest so amped up, but I'll do them anyway. ;)

i will XD oh well ill try my best i suppose
    PeterQuill wrote: »
    only issue i had was on expert fighting a mordo with mesmerize node and the curse node. Other than that pretty easy fights.

lucky rng for you lol i got mordo as well and juggs
    only issue i had was on expert fighting a mordo with mesmerize node and the curse node. Other than that pretty easy fights.

GG with a Regen Timer and lots of lag.

GG with a Regen Timer and lots of lag.

yeah the lag is ridiculous mordo almost froze my game when i tried fighting him lol
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    edited February 2018
    I had a groot with mesmerize he was quite difficult but got past him after loosing Scarlett witch other than that it was easy also did you use the boosts from the previous trials
    I had a groot with mesmerize he was quite difficult but got past him after loosing Scarlett witch other than that it was easy also did you use the boosts from the previous trials

i did use boosts it wasnt very noticeable to me idk
  • Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 191
    Got Deadpool (regen) , Hyperion (time), Hulbuster (defense) , Magik (power) , Mordo (evade), Jugger (strength)

and went with my:

4* r5 Scarlett Witch (Deadpool )
    4* r5 Gwenpool
    4* r5 Miss Marvel (Hulkbuster)
    5* r4 Mephisto (Hyperion, Magik, Jugger)
    4* r5 Iceman (Mordo)

I used all 6 enhancers and the only pain in the ass was Mordo but I didn't used any resources.
    Alex_sc11 wrote: »
    Got Deadpool (regen) , Hyperion (time), Hulbuster (defense) , Magik (power) , Mordo (evade), Jugger (strength)

and went with my:

4* r5 Scarlett Witch (Deadpool )
    4* r5 Gwenpool
    4* r5 Miss Marvel (Hulkbuster)
    5* r4 Mephisto (Hyperion, Magik, Jugger)
    4* r5 Iceman (Mordo)

I used all 6 enhancers and the only pain in the ass was Mordo but I didn't used any resources.

Hence my surprise. Had I remembered, I would have used the Boosts. Lol
  • Generalbuttnaked_Generalbuttnaked_ Posts: 24
    edited February 2018
    My 4*hood did all the work (w/ 6boosts)
    and no fking luck for Wakanda crystal from all 4 modes
  • MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    I haven't seen anything out of the ordinary so far, all 6 days expert done normally and today's as well..
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    With the boosts it wasn't that hard.
    With the boosts it wasn't that hard.

try without them like i did lol it was wild
  • King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Posts: 210
    I felt pretty fortunate having a Yellowjacket on the mesmerize/bane node. Used my Elektra, as long as degen or bleed was on he wasn't evading.
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    You are supposed to use 6 boosts for that one. If you do the difficulty is very reasonable and the rewards are great for a daily quest.