**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How to use Doctor Octopus

I have an unawakened 5* Doc Oc who I think is a lot of fun to play with, but I have no idea how to use him. I’m pretty strategic with all my champs, but he confuses me. It’s incredibly hard for me to keep track of his categories during a fight. Looking for tips from pros: what do you guys do with him?

Comments

• YouTube
  • SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 ★★
    cornhub
  • Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Posts: 288 ★★★
    Thanks SenorPants. If he is awakened, he gets new breakthroughs, which replace his old ones, right? Or does he apply the new effect with his unawakened heal block, power lock or fury?
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,504 ★★★★★
    Thanks SenorPants. If he is awakened, he gets new breakthroughs, which replace his old ones, right? Or does he apply the new effect with his unawakened heal block, power lock or fury?

He gets the new ones as a replacement.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Senorpants did a good job explaining.
    Some will say he's better unduped but for 98% of things he's much better duped. He does gain new breakthroughs but they are along the same lines. Heal block becomes health steal and a reverse heal. Duped Cable and Magik can be problematic but honestly it's not a big deal. He's an awesome champ.