**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Are any of my 5* worth ranking further

I'm averaging a 5* pull every 6 weeks or so and just pulled CA. With 6* now in the game I do want to work of my 5* roster but want to make sure I invest my t4cc wisely.

Should i continue to wait for what are said to be top champs or do one (or more) of these deserve some love.

Thanks for any input.

Comments

• Options
    Without knowing the rest of your roster and what your current requirements are in doing content, its really difficult to say. But if it was me, I would consider ranking up Elektra to at least rank 3: she is an excellent attacker even unduped and depending on your current 4* roster she could be a good addition to your attack teams.
  • Options
    HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Elektra is great for ability accuracy reduction, and Cap can also be a lifesaver in endgame content when block damage is exceedingly high. So I'd suggest giving both of them a shot. But like @DNA3000 mentioned it really depends on your 4* roster, so I'd like to take a look at that before giving you any final suggestions
  • Options
    TonedefTonedef Posts: 137
    R3 Elektra is good, not great... best of your options! If you’ve got some God-tier 4* skills like blade or GP I’d ranked them first
  • Options
    I move this to a more appropriate section of the forums for you to gain the advice that you requested
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Elektra is worth it, definitely. And AV would be good for defense. Storm would be worth it if she was duped
  • Options
    MacdocMacdoc Posts: 26
    My main 4 are GP , SL, Angela, and AA. I use x-23 for clearing quests with them most commonly
  • Options
    TonedefTonedef Posts: 137
    The problem for ppl like us is the ability to R4 5*s, I see you have a duped BW. Imo, with a decent sig lvl she’s gonna be as good as a 3/45 Elektra. That was my coin flip, E or BW, it landed on E. I don’t regret it, she’s grea... good. If you’ve got expiring t1as, rank Elektra.
  • Options
    MacdocMacdoc Posts: 26
    T1's not a problem lol

I use deep wounds and that's the main reason I am pulling more towards Electra than BW
    3v3lcsgogkbq.png
    dzorq2ae4h0x.png