**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Uncollected “Premium Crystal” and 5* Maxed Crystal

Being uncollected should be more of a accomplishment in my opinion. Would be nice to finally get a crystal that we can get through shards for the uncollected only. Guarantees a 3* with a rare chance at a 4* or 5*. Instead of spending units, we can earn them through events and solo events, possibly SA.

Also we should be able to max out our 5* signature ability and the next time we pull our champ, we get a 5* max crystal which offers more 6* shards, awakening gems, and/or a rare 6* Immortal Iron Fist or Kang.

Comments

• SpideySpidey Posts: 45
    edited February 2018
    I swear some guys on here deserve to banned from the forum for being naive. Clearly misunderstood what I’m saying, I obviously know about the Grandmaster Crystal @BitterSteel. I meant a buffed up premium crystal for the people who are uncollected.
  • Spidey wrote: »
    I swear some guys on here deserve to banned from the forum for being naive. Clearly misunderstood what I’m saying, I obviously know about the Grandmaster Crystal @BitterSteel. I meant a buffed up premium crystal for the people who are uncollected.

I don't know why it would be obvious you know about the Grandmaster Crystal, but the Grandmaster crystal both satisfies your description of the desired crystal in your first post ("Would be nice to finally get a crystal that we can get through shards for the uncollected only. Guarantees a 3* with a rare chance at a 4* or 5*") and can easily be described exactly as you describe it in your second post ("I meant a buffed up premium crystal for the people who are uncollected").
    @Dropfaith This is the last time I’m going to say this and you take however you want to take it. The regular premium shards we’ve been getting this whole time should be replaced with the crystal I’m clearly talking about. Yes I know there is a grandmaster crystal already and I understand that, yes I know we get shards from that little by little every day.
    Some people don’t spend on this game so I’m simply saying we should be able to play the game normally and get more shards to get a 3-5* champ.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Spidey wrote: »

I know right! Like some people are even asking for a crystal with 3* guaranteed with a chance of 4* and 5* like they don’t know about a grandmaster crystal which has 3* guaranteed with a chance of 4* and 5*! Such naivety.

You are literally describing a grandmaster crystal. Don’t be condescending and think about what you’re saying.

Now if you’d said, let’s get more grandmaster crystal shards in SA and arena and stuff. That I could understand.
    Pretty sure I said that earlier as well. @BitterSteel, no one needs your sarcasm.
    Pretty sure I said that earlier as well. @BitterSteel, no one needs your sarcasm.

Ok so what’s the difference between a grandmaster crystal which has 3* guaranteed and 4* 5* as rare drops. And what you’re suggesting which, to quote you, “guarantees a 3* with a rare chance at a 4* or 5*.

Not being sarcastic. Just asking.
    Why do you have bars around your icon? Just curious. @BitterSteel
    Why do you have bars around your icon? Just curious. @BitterSteel

Interesting change of subject. If I didn’t know any better I’d say you were dodging the question. I broke forum rules, I was a naughty boy. Anyway, would you answer my question now?

Ok so what’s the difference between a grandmaster crystal which has 3* guaranteed and 4* 5* as rare drops. And what you’re suggesting which, to quote you, “guarantees a 3* with a rare chance at a 4* or 5*.

Not being sarcastic. Just asking.

@Dropfaith I understand what you mean.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Everything we get for being Uncollected is good enough. We have access to 6* shards that others don't through the uncollected quests. There's no need to separate further and become ultra elitists.
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    God bless you man and your stash
  • Spidey wrote: »
    @Dropfaith This is the last time I’m going to say this and you take however you want to take it. The regular premium shards we’ve been getting this whole time should be replaced with the crystal I’m clearly talking about. Yes I know there is a grandmaster crystal already and I understand that, yes I know we get shards from that little by little every day.
    Some people don’t spend on this game so I’m simply saying we should be able to play the game normally and get more shards to get a 3-5* champ.

If you want uncollected players to be able to buy a crystal that has the same drop rates as the current PHC but with every star rank increased by one using the current PHC shards they are receiving, that's never going to happen.
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    edited February 2018
    There are grandmaster shard also bud
  • KyloCreeperKyloCreeper Posts: 29
    I think we misunderstood him. I would think he is referring to a complete replacement of PHCs with GMCs- like with GMC shards instead of PHC shards earned in different events. This would mean that if you are uncollected, you wouldn't have to open Premiums anymore.
    Exactly right @KyloCreeper
    That was a perfect example of what I meant.
  • I think we misunderstood him. I would think he is referring to a complete replacement of PHCs with GMCs- like with GMC shards instead of PHC shards earned in different events. This would mean that if you are uncollected, you wouldn't have to open Premiums anymore.

Replacing all PHC shards with this new hypothetical Uncollected crystal subtly penalizes uncollected players. They may want the 2* champions in the PHC that they will now lose the primary avenue to getting. I would rather they not take anything away from uncollected players and simply add additional rewards for being uncollected, which is exactly what the devs did in this case. They did replace the free crystal for uncollected but in that case the rewards are universally better, and also not in general something players permanently collect.
  • KyloCreeperKyloCreeper Posts: 29

Replacing all PHC shards with this new hypothetical Uncollected crystal subtly penalizes uncollected players. They may want the 2* champions in the PHC that they will now lose the primary avenue to getting. I would rather they not take anything away from uncollected players and simply add additional rewards for being uncollected, which is exactly what the devs did in this case. They did replace the free crystal for uncollected but in that case, the rewards are universally better, and also not in general something players permanently collect.[/quote]

I am sure that there are some collectors who want every two-star maxed out. But realistically, 2 stars won't help progression- especially if you are uncollected. For those people who want every two star, just add the option to buy two-star crystals.

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    So you want another crystal to replace premiums which would work the exact same way as the grandmaster crystals?
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★

You're serious? A GMC is a buffed PHC.

That's not how it Works. Say you take the PHC away. Now it's harder to get a 2* than a 4*. Smart. 😑
  • Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    Also I propose that Kabam create an AQ map more advanced than map 5. A hypothetical "Map 6" if you will. I would also like to see the last chapter of act 5 finally implemented. I like to call it "Act 5 chapter 4". Even though I came up with the name, I will graciously allow Kabam to use it. Finally, it would be great if Kabam would create some kind of war "seasons" where, at the end of a certain time period, let's say 1 to 2 months, alliances would get rewards based on their total score over the season, with the highest scoring alliances receiving items such as t5bs and t2as.

Let me know what you think of my revolutionary ideas.

Its like you’re from the future!!!
    Also I propose that Kabam create an AQ map more advanced than map 5. A hypothetical "Map 6" if you will. I would also like to see the last chapter of act 5 finally implemented. I like to call it "Act 5 chapter 4". Even though I came up with the name, I will graciously allow Kabam to use it. Finally, it would be great if Kabam would create some kind of war "seasons" where, at the end of a certain time period, let's say 1 to 2 months, alliances would get rewards based on their total score over the season, with the highest scoring alliances receiving items such as t5bs and t2as.

Are you blind sighted? There is already a map 6.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★

Are you blind sighted? There is already a map 6.

He was 100% posting that sarcastically.
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    Kabam internal memo:

Hey guys remember way back when, when we released 4 star heroes. They were super rare. We sold a crystal guaranteeing one for 2500 units.
    Then we flipped the contest on its head with the introduction of all new 5 Star heroes. We can’t just make them stronger than 4 stars. We have to do something else. A MINI GAME during sp3!!! It’s simply a one tap during a sliding bar, like tiger woods golf, but.... MINIGAME.
    Now I know we’ve kind of gone stale but I have the idea to end all ideas!!! Are you guys ready for this!?

6 stars!!!!

Thoughts!?
  • AxeCopFire wrote: »

Now this guy is onto something!! Ha!
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 423 ★★
    The more free stuff kabam gives the more stuff people want. So many people don’t want to put the work in and expect the game to be easier and easier. If you can’t give your time or spend then you need to find a different game.