**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How I feel about maintenance

Comments

• JustusCastrumJustusCastrum Posts: 149
    It bugs me that it always affects the same time zone 😒
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

You mean the planned server maintenance that happens every month, at the same time, same day of the week and affects everyone at the same time? Oh and that you were previously warned? What bugs me is posts like this that complain about planned maintenance but if there wasn't and the game was acting up, everyone would be pissed off asking why they don't maintain their servers. Can't have your cake and eat it too.
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    is it the 4 hour one?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    no, regular 2 hour
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    no, regular 2 hour

ok thanks
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

You mean the planned server maintenance that happens every month, at the same time, same day of the week and affects everyone at the same time? Oh and that you were previously warned? What bugs me is posts like this that complain about planned maintenance but if there wasn't and the game was acting up, everyone would be pissed off asking why they don't maintain their servers. Can't have your cake and eat it too.

This post was supposed to be a joke... please tell me you watched the video...