**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Scarlet Witch Power Steal and Power Drain not working correctly

Whenever Scarlet Witch does power drain or power steal. Even Scarlet Witch's power is getting drained. Please fix this issue.

Comments

• bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    I thought it always was like that..
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,566 ★★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Power drain takes all power away from both heroes and is not a bug.

Power steal is bugged at this moment and is taking a small amount of power away from SW when it triggers.

There are a few threads about this already but since Kabam doesn’t want to keep bugs in view for everyone to see or know about, nothing gets stickied and it get buried in the forums.
  • I can confirm this. Constantly happens whenever she powersteals. She loses a little bit of power. It’s been like this for a full month now.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Agreed. In most cases it may not be too much a problem, but in critical matches against aggressive AI and against much stronger opponents in AW, or Story Quest Act4/5 or Special Event Quest, sometimes when we know we'll have the power gained enough after a combo, and when we really need that extra bit of power to trigger the SP and suddenly the RNG decided to pop the Power Steal and suddenly what we anticipated fail to materialize and suddenly we cannot score the kill as anticipated. I encountered this once awhile, due to the RNG buff/debuff randomess that beyond my control, and in conjunction with the power steal bug, and so happen at the time when the power bar & SP counts .... sigh!!! ...
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    I don’t understand power drain for SW. for other champions it works as intended ie drain the opponents power
    But for SW it drains both champions power?
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I don’t understand power drain for SW. for other champions it works as intended ie drain the opponents power
    But for SW it drains both champions power?

Power drain only occurs when she is being hit and it drains the enemies and your power to prevent them from comboing into am sp2.
    Power steal happens as your hitting them and does as stated by its name
  • Still?