**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Add in Nova,Redskull,Daken,Galactus

I am a huge fan of MARVEL and honestly this game was released in 2014 and you havent added redskull and nova in yet i dont care if you dont add daken and galactus but please add nova and redskull they are both marvel origianals actually that should be a quest Marvel originals it has a ring to it please just add them and give us better rewards in the calender plz

Comments

• Deadshot260Deadshot260 Posts: 29
    This one was pretty good i think give some feedback or tips if you feel like it
  • H3LLSHOW247H3LLSHOW247 Posts: 151
    Redskull, Nova and Daken would be dope and possible. Galactus is a sick idea but less likely to happen soldier.
  • Redskull, Nova and Daken would be dope and possible. Galactus is a sick idea but less likely to happen soldier.

If Galactus would be added he would probably be a non-playable champ would be a good idea for a act 5 boss or maybe eventually when act 6 comes
  • Great idea Deadshot260 I've been thinking the same
  • LoneWing13LoneWing13 Posts: 21
    All of the guys you mentioned would be great additions to the game. Time will tell if Kabam puts them in, because they probably have a schedule when they include new characters, and they're probably got characters from Infinity War coming next. Unless they have a completely new character like Guillotine lined up.
  • rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 268
    I doubt Galactus would be viable, but I would like to see Red Skull in his Xavier-hybrid form.