**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Have mercy on us! Fun dedicated group, need 9 players, usually over 9 mil rated. See details:

Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
So long story short, we need 9 new players at least. We want strong dedicated, SANE, FUN, CHILL, NICE guys. We play this for fun. But we do take things like AQ and aw serious. My group has not had the best of luck with recruits and keep having people leave in the middle of AQ week. So here’s the disclaimer: we dropped out of expert tier cuz the cut off was high last week and we had like 5 people transition in and out during it, and our war rating is in the shitter. Like between 800&900. Fair warning. That being said, we usually/historically have been organized, use line for everything, set battlegroups, donations for map5x5 with a good prestige, and ask for you to participate and be active. No begging people to finish a path or join or play the game, but we understand life happens. It’s a good balance, at least we try to make it that way.

This is getting really long, but please hear the desperation in my tone - I’m frustrated. This group has been through at least 4 mergers and keep having people leave for higher groups, who come in with one foot out the door immediately and have no patience with us to build anything. And despite all of that, we still grow stronger every iteration we become after a changeover. Almost broke 10 million recently between all of us. We just need some more core guys who want a family feel and a fun place to grow and get rewards, and help some guys who spend a lot of time trying to make an alliance work who need a break. And about 9 players to do that :) if any of this clicks with you, please hit me up in game or on Line at my username Nick Caine, or our alliance leader DodgeX (on line), or TonyR313 in line as well. Hope to hear from you (yes, you...Just do it, push the button...)

Comments

• Tyu15Tyu15 Posts: 78
    I feel ur pain. We’re about to lose 2 guys over 400k. 😕
  • Tyu15Tyu15 Posts: 78
    I’d love to bring our core over, but we would have a hard time cutting down to 9. Were more like 19. Ha.
  • Hey Nick_Caine_32 I'm very interested in your Alliance. I am a nearly 200k Player and could join your Alliance immidiately. PM me if interested, my ingame name is Voegii too.

Many thanks,
    Voegii
  • GaryagGaryag Posts: 469
    Hey nick check me out in game name is garyag or line ggodorovA prestige 3968
  • Nick, I couldn't find you on LINE
  • Luckylefty01Luckylefty01 Posts: 155
    I posted in here early this morning that I'm looking for a group. Line ID luckylefty01 we can talk there