**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Frost bite and cold snap immune!

Red hulk are good.but need more changes add incernate immune to red hulk like no damage from mephisto's aura.change his signature ability less incernate energy damage to less % damage from frost bite and cold snap immunity per heat charge

Ghost rider need incernate immune and 80-90% less damage from frost bite and coldsnap

Comments

• gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    There's no reason for you to have posted this in the bugs section, is there.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,981 ★★★★★
    Red hulk are good.but need more changes add incernate immune to red hulk like no damage from mephisto's aura.change his signature ability less incernate energy damage to less % damage from frost bite and cold snap immunity per heat charge

Ghost rider need incernate immune and 80-90% less damage from frost bite and coldsnap

I'm glad you posted this. I don't think the other 50+ posts on this got through to Kabam. I'm sure yours will be the tipping point though.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    It would make more sense for coldsnap and frostbite to remove heat charges than for Rulk to be immune.
  • Sorry for this posted in bug section.
    Because I use this communication fist time
  • BDLHBDLH Posts: 148
    why would RULK be immune to Iceman attacks, I don't think Meph should be either. If anything ice damage should get a bonus or even nullify some of their abilities. To me it should be the other way around. Every other RPG type game fire entities take extra ice damage.
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    But Red-Hulk already has the ability to take no incinerate damage from Mephisto...