**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Wolverine Regeneration

Wolverine no longer stacks regeneration. Whenever he has regeneration active, and he activates another regeneration, it resets the regeneration effect timer rather than adding another occurrence of regeneration. The stack no longer goes up to 2, let alone higher. This removes most of the reason to use this champion, as his regeneration is no longer very effective, and it's not like it triggers all that often.

Please fix this issue.

Comments

• cardiacsoscardiacsos Posts: 11
    I think he regens with 2 independent routes which is his innate ability and sig ability. Only regen triggered by sig ability stacks. So yes, in many times his regen doesn’t stack but reset itself because of above reason. I’ve used wolvie for a long time and it’s not a bug.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    cardiacsos wrote: »
    I think he regens with 2 independent routes which is his innate ability and sig ability. Only regen triggered by sig ability stacks. So yes, in many times his regen doesn’t stack but reset itself because of above reason. I’ve used wolvie for a long time and it’s not a bug.

He’s right. Always been this way
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Only way to stack regen is to activate one by attacking and another by getting hit. At least that's how X23 works...
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    Only way to stack regen is to activate one by attacking and another by getting hit. At least that's how X23 works...

That is incorrect. Wolverine when duped can stack regeneration from attacking (14% chance) as well as like an 8% chance when awakened to regenerate even more health.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Mine works fine
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Definitely not a bug. Just used him on map 5 of my main account and he stacked 2 regens.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    420sam wrote: »
    Dexman1349 wrote: »

That is incorrect. Wolverine when duped can stack regeneration from attacking (14% chance) as well as like an 8% chance when awakened to regenerate even more health.

Correction: when they are unawakened. Once duped, they can stack away.