**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why is Blade so good?

13»

Comments

• BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    My Goooooooood is this still going whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy telll me.
  • NO
    Blade's ONE OF A KIND
  • HE IS A REALY GOOD CHARACTER IN THE GAME
  • chaos3430chaos3430 Posts: 126
    He is awesome, but if you want a Mystic destroyer, try Red Hulk, every blocked hit is an energy attack and gives him heat stacks. At 10 stacks his damage is insane with the skill class buff as well.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Boboman wrote: »
    My Goooooooood is this still going whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy telll me.

Please tell me whyyyyyyyyy
    My car is in the front yard, and I’m
    Sleeping with my clothes on
    Came in through the window last night
    And you’re gone.
    I know there’s a lot of hype about Blade, but I would want him even if he was a garbage champion. The first time I saw someone ask “who do you want to see in the game?” he was my answer.
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    I only have him as a 3 and 4 star (duped). Could only take him to rank 2, as I am not investing in 4 stars anymore. Used him a little bit and couldn't really do much with him yet. I suppose his real potential is in AW, but I would need to rank 5 him, and I am working on my 5 stars. So I am still not convinced, he clearly is a very good champion, as it seems to be the most popular opinion about him, and there is a huge demand for him.
    But I don't know... I am lucky to have AA, Medusa and Ultron as my top champions, and to be honest, i rarely die against Blade in any type of content.

Where can I test his potential outside of AW?
    Rogue42 wrote: »

And you’re gone.

What??????
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★

And you’re gone.

What??????

He is his own worst enemy.
  • TheObiJuanTheObiJuan Posts: 43
    He’s trash. 7zrrgnuc3bbp.png

And you’re gone.

What??????

He is his own worst enemy.

Truer words have never been spoken.

Dang young ‘uns not knowing their classical musics.
  • Danicb94Danicb94 Posts: 97
    ShtickRick wrote: »
    Thanks for the responses, this question came about because I read on another post where someone said there is no absolute best champ in the game, but many people disagreed and said it was Blade instead.

People is going crazy with the blade theme, there are other champions better or at the same level as Blade, it all depends on your needs, Spiderman Stark Enhanced, better damage, great evade, drain power, imo the great utility of Blade is against Mystic champions, another amazing champ is Iceman, he's incredible too, he's amazing at any type of content due to his good damage and immunities, abilities reduction, etc, can blade do more damage than Spiderman? NO, can blade evade as Spiderman? NO, does Blade have immunities as Iceman? NO, every champion have their advantages and disadvantages, blade is amazing but not the best imo
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Mmx1991 wrote: »
    blade sucks...nothing to see here folks

g3vOb.gif

Blade is overrated imo but he DEFINITELY DOESNT SUCK
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    What tier are you people in that colossus is getting put as a boss??? Yes, blade probably won’t beat colossus...but you get to bring three champs to war...
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    what's with all these necro threads recently...
  • ESF wrote: »
    I think the Blade hype has gotten to the point where we really need to pump the brakes, here.

The way people talk sometimes, it's like you can't function if you don't have him -- and I do. That's how I know that there are plenty of fights where his Synergies are useless.

I mean, come on. Danger Sense doesn't proc against non-dimensional beings or heroes. Blade doesn't get Power Gain against bleed immune champions, and none of his specials consequently will proc bleed.

So. Which character did i just describe is an absolute Blade killer?

Colossus, for crying out loud.

That's right. The character everybody is getting all weak in the knees about gets owned by a stacked Colossus.

Blade is a useful champion who has good, interesting Synergies. It's good to have him in the toolbox against annoying Mystical champions.

But my gosh. There are other characters who are equally effective in their own ways -- I have had OG Vision for the longest time, and let's just say there's a reason that dude's not in the five-star pool

If you’re having trouble with colossus using blade then I’m afraid you’re just terrible friend. Blade wipes the floor with bleed immune champs
    Danicb94 wrote: »
    ShtickRick wrote: »
    Thanks for the responses, this question came about because I read on another post where someone said there is no absolute best champ in the game, but many people disagreed and said it was Blade instead.

People is going crazy with the blade theme, there are other champions better or at the same level as Blade, it all depends on your needs, Spiderman Stark Enhanced, better damage, great evade, drain power, imo the great utility of Blade is against Mystic champions, another amazing champ is Iceman, he's incredible too, he's amazing at any type of content due to his good damage and immunities, abilities reduction, etc, can blade do more damage than Spiderman? NO, can blade evade as Spiderman? NO, does Blade have immunities as Iceman? NO, every champion have their advantages and disadvantages, blade is amazing but not the best imo

yes he can get a 90% shrug off to debuffs when at full power