**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mordo bugged as Map5 miniboss

So Mordo can now hit you while he's in his powergain phase and when you charge a heavy. A while back, he was defensive when in powergain phase but now he's attacking and using his specials only when you charge your heavies.

Comments

• GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    How is that a bug? There's nothing that says he can't hit you while he's power gaining
  • Grimmbear wrote: »
    How is that a bug? There's nothing that says he can't hit you while he's power gaining

Did you ever see him do it before say a few days back?
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Grimmbear wrote: »

He can hit you at anytime. I dont even play map 5 anymore, i play map 6. But yes, he does it whenever he wants to.
  • Grimmbear wrote: »
    Grimmbear wrote: »

He can hit you at anytime. I dont even play map 5 anymore, i play map 6. But yes, he does it whenever he wants to.

Please do tell how to remove his powergain if he's intercepting in that phase and has a natural (somewhat) defense when stunned. FYI, this doesn't happen in any story/event quests or the arenas.
  • gatra_hpgatra_hp Posts: 98
    nothing’s wrong with that.
    it just means youre a weak player. period.
  • Daniel930702Daniel930702 Posts: 51
    Lmao.. he has been functioning like this ever since he was released
  • gatra_hp wrote: »
    nothing’s wrong with that.
    it just means youre a weak player. period.

so you're saying that not knowing mephisto's passive and yet complaining about icearmor not forming just means I'm a weak player? XD
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,134 ★★★★★
    Yes mordo normally plays defensive but he does hit u when charging heavy but sometimes just sits in corner blocking but before charging heavy just block
  • Eye_of_the_UniverseEye_of_the_Universe Posts: 33
    edited February 2018
    Thanks for all the info guys. the AI changed and i need to adapt instead of being snobby like someone here. mods can close this thread.
This discussion has been closed.