**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5-Star Featured Arena Discussion Thread

Comments

• Mike, can you provide more guidance on the point potential of 6 star champs. For example, a rank 4 5star will get 25-30K points (with the 3X multiplier). What should we expect from a Rank 1 6star with the 3X multiplier?
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    I see no real incentive to go further than the 1 mil for rank rewards. Even to climb into the %60 bracket will take what 5-6 million? Rewards aren't worth the effort
  • The top 150 in a player pool of how many? Stop this bs. You said you make the get better and this is your grand idea? How about the top 5%? How about make it a milestone of 8 million. Everything about this game makes you spend your whole day or your whole wallet. You should reward the player for hard work and time involved but ffs some of us have jobs and kids man.

I know this post will fall on deaf ears because you guys have the customer service skills of the IRS. God I wish someone would pry Marvel's license from y'all and actually treat players right. What a waste of time.
  • quando213quando213 Posts: 82
    Does that mean the champions that are not available as 5* will never return to the arena?
  • DJSergyDJSergy Posts: 170 ★★
    Underwhelming milestone rewards. I was really hoping for some good gold rewards milestones. Instead the pirce per match is expensive and the milestone rewards are meh.

I guess there are no plans at all to increase gold rewards. Gotta grind them hard and spend hours and hours smh
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    This is a featured Arena for 5* heroes the cutoffs should be high since these will be newly introduced champs.

Although I’ve never attempted a 4* featured champ I think 150 for the 5* is a good start. I know only the top grinders with stacked 5* rosters will get them.

My only complaint is with the units and gold allocations for people who will just go for the milestones. Would it kill the balance of the game to award maybe 25 units and 30k gold for the milestones in this new tougher arena.

• I didn’t see any mention of brackets. For those still in the starter brackets will the new arena also be separate? If so can we get the reward breakdown of the lower brackets as well?
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    Get ready for 90 million + scores. Not going to waste my time
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    BongClown wrote: »
    I didn’t see any mention of brackets. For those still in the starter brackets will the new arena also be separate? If so can we get the reward breakdown of the lower brackets as well?

Level 40 and no brackets
  • BongClown wrote: »
    I didn’t see any mention of brackets. For those still in the starter brackets will the new arena also be separate? If so can we get the reward breakdown of the lower brackets as well?

Unfortunately, there are no other Brackets in this Arena.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★

Unfortunately, there are no other Brackets in this Arena.

Thah evene more complet. Stupid But anyways im done to say What Best Becasse lissing u dont du Thah alot
  • quando213quando213 Posts: 82
    They did mention it. There won't be a 5-Star Featured Arena for beginner and intermediate brackets, only veterans.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Could you increase the 5 star shards a bit for the lower ranked rewards @Kabam Miike ?
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike Is there anyway you could talk to the game team about giving us a peak behind the curtain as to how they come up with these types of rewards? I think it would go a long way for the community in understanding the thought process. As it is they are just so out of whack with what your customer base needs that I believe it will anger people. Why PHS? Why no T1A? Why such trash?
  • Ajm74Ajm74 Posts: 13
    Premium crystals as milestones is a joke right? Ha ha everyone laugh at the funny joke? Right?
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Don't you mean this arena is meant for people with big money.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Why can’t being uncollected unlock the ability to get grandmaster crystal shards from the milestones? So everyone over level 40 can do this arena,but those who are uncollected get 1500 grandmaster shards where non-uncollected get premium etc etc

Unfortunately, that is not possible to do.

Would it then be possible, to make grandmaster crystals available to all players, BUT only have the shards available for non-uncollected (does that make them collected?) players in the 5* arena.

To clarify, uncollected players have all the normal ways; calendar, 200 unit purchasable one, featured gmc and then they get them from arena milestone
    Non-uncollected players can only get the grandmaster crystals from the 5* arena

I think that’s a good trade off. Personally I’d be happy for a non-uncollected player to be able to get gmc’s only from the arena, if it meant I could get gmc shards from the arena too. Because at the moment, there is very little cause for me to do over 1 million in the arena, seeing as all the whales will take up the top 30% which is the only place to get 6* shards.

Just my early estimate but it will be at the very least about 10 million to crack 30%, which I can’t put up without very little sleep. And the difference of rank rewards from 31%- 60% and 61%-100% Just isn’t enough to warrant the time. Something like 1 million for the latter and 8 million for the former. Why do 8x the score for just over double the score?

All of this means that the milestones simply need to get better, there needs to be a point to do over 1 million for the average player, because there isn’t in the milestones and there isn’t in the rank rewards.

Overall I’m happy with the changes, it will drive the featured 4* scores down a hell of a lot, and more rewards is good. But the 5* arena is far from perfect. Please take this feedback to the team. Not to act important but I feel like they need to hear this.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    My gosh those milestone rewards are trash. Many players just grind the milestones with no hope/time to get the good rank rewards. Why do you guys put PHC's of all things as milestones in a 5* arena. There is no legitimate/logical reason to do that. how about putting some T1A's? You guys are really out of touch. These milestones are indefensible.

If your goal is just to get the Milestones for Units, etc., then I suggest a different Arena. This Arena is meant of those that are ready to compete for the top rewards.

Then take them out, completely pointless and worthless to those going for the top rewards.
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    Could you increase the 5 star shards a bit for the lower ranked rewards @Kabam Miike ?

They could, but they won't