**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Opponents evading like spiderman

It's been happening since 17.0 was released and it hasnt been fixed so I will bring it up now.

The AI will evade like spiderman dashing back multiple times in succession really fast, or will evade and hit you. Even though it doesnt say "evade" on the screen, thats whats happening. Really sux. Especially when I can dash back at all or, just once and it stops working. Working as intended?

Comments

• WebbdogWebbdog Posts: 117
    Yup, evading while they are moving forward or in their heavies too. Kabam always pulling some scams smh
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    They'll say you can evade just the same, if you had superhuman reactions
  • Bmf420Bmf420 Posts: 161
    Yeah this all started with seasons. I don't mind adapting my game play but what bothers me is my champs dashing head on into a attack while holding block or dashing back immediately after a parry and missing you chance to attack. . It seems like there's a pattern. Two good months then a buggy month but I'm probably wrong.
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    TheBlet wrote: »
    It's been happening since 17.0 was released and it hasnt been fixed so I will bring it up now.

The AI will evade like spiderman dashing back multiple times in succession really fast, or will evade and hit you. Even though it doesnt say "evade" on the screen, thats whats happening. Really sux. Especially when I can dash back at all or, just once and it stops working. Working as intended?

So the AI shouldn't be allowed to "avoid" your hits? Maybe the AI should just stand there and provide no challenge at all? What fun that would be...