**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Venom cut off

What does everyone think the cut off for venom will be? I am guessing around 2.5 million should get him.

Comments

• ICRUSHYOUDEADICRUSHYOUDEAD Posts: 93
    Yeah you are probably closer then i am lol
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    edited June 2017
    spumington wrote: »
    I think a score of 19.5m is safe.

I will do 23 just to be safe.
  • spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    SlySly wrote: »
    spumington wrote: »
    I think a score of 19.5m is safe.

I will do 23 just to be safe.

You never know. It seems like the arena scores keep increasing. You might want to put up 36b just to be sure.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    **** I'm hoping it's lower then 2.5. I mean how many people REALLY want Venom??
    I was needing Joe Fixit to be the basic because i only have 2 science 4*s and the are both spider-man and Miles.
    Feeney234 wrote: »
    **** I'm hoping it's lower then 2.5. I mean how many people REALLY want Venom??

Yeah i feel the same way.
    It will be lower, theres a Carnage arena. He is not that desirable, I'm guessing Strange range of points (2.3)
    Thanks for the feed back. I got Dr. Strange with about 2.5
  • MightylibraMightylibra Posts: 185
    It will be lower, theres a Carnage arena. He is not that desirable, I'm guessing Strange range of points (2.3)

Why would Carnage arena have any impact? Only top 800 get him while Venom is pecentage-based reward

Why would Carnage arena have any impact? Only top 800 get him while Venom is pecentage-based reward

Because more people will play Carnage, and thus less ppl will play Venom. Less ppl playing Venom could means lower amount of players, means less points. Because its not realiatic to expect 20k ppl all end up within like 200k of themselves.
  • MightylibraMightylibra Posts: 185

Because more people will play Carnage, and thus less ppl will play Venom. Less ppl playing Venom could means lower amount of players, means less points. Because its not realiatic to expect 20k ppl all end up within like 200k of themselves.

Wrong, it's pure speculation. If anything, there will b less ppl playing for Carnage as we all know we stand no chance against the strongest players grinding for new champs. I, for one, went for SL but completely give up on Carnage arena. It's likely number of ppl playing for milestones will be unchanged. And if there are less ppl playing Venom, it is because they don't want him.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian

Only about 1200 people, plus or minus, ever seriously shoot for new featureds. Once you get below about rank 1200 the scores drop rapidly to the last milestone. Basic scoring tends to be completely independent of who the featured is because of this. What matters is how much in demand the basic itself is. For example, the highest scoring featured so far has been Nebula, but the basic in that week was Magik, who is currently the highest scoring repeat basic.
  • 420down420down Posts: 170
    Around 2 million
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    I'm going to put enough effort to try to get him on round 1 simply to awaken the Venom I already have. So, between 2.5 and 3 mil probably.

Round 2 will be largely clearing milestones and out.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    You forget about the lower tier players who go for the 3* version too.

I already have a duped Venom and know I stand no chance at 4* Carnage, so I will do the easy grind to get the 3* Carnage.
  • winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 178
    Whatcha think cutoff for 3*?
  • 1.5 millions above. I got him with 2 mil. Last area just cuz I wanted more chips
    Cut off last round was 2.37 million
  • rikhard28rikhard28 Posts: 16
    do 2.3 to be safe was the last cutoff on 1st round dude
  • MonasouMonasou Posts: 142
    i put up 3.2M because im tired of missing cutoff's by less than 100k. i dont even use him, i just wanted to awaken him.

for second round i would say 2.5M cutoff, 2.7M if you want to be safe.