**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Science 5* 4/55 ?

With the new buff to Red Hulk I'm stuck in a limbo with my decision. Looking for advice on who I should go with. Working on act 5 completion and was wondering if anyone could give advice on which I should go with. Unfortunately my options are limited to 5* Red Hulk dupe level 60 or Yellow Jacket dupe level 40. Both are ready for rank up. Anything helpful would be great! Thanks

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Red hulk is actually really good now. A nice counter for Mephisto, decent damage, poison immunity (I think, unless they changed that)
  • Yeah he's beefed up for sure. Is he end game worthy though? Videos of YJ in lab look good. Might still be to soon to tell still.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Both will be great choices, but I'd rank up Red Hulk! Mephisto is quite hard to counter, but with Red Hulk it should be manageable. What rank are you ranking them up to?
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I don't know how well Rulk would do in LOL. No clue if his base attack would be high enough. For regular questing it's Rulk all the way though. All his resistance, regen, and high attack at 6+ charges make him awesome. He owns Mephisto and being poison immune is nice. If it wasn't for Void I'd rank 4 Rulk. I've got both YJ and Rulk at r3 and never touch YJ.
  • Both are 2/35 currently had Red at 3/45 and right before the buff they handed the rank down out. So he was junk and I took advantage of it to 4/55 my Gwenpool. So I'm definitely SALTED since the buff. Which is why I'm asking for outside advice. Thanks for the help much appreciated