**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

ask forgiveness of punishment

today is a tough day for me, my account has been permanently banned .. if i can plead for the last chance to come back to play .. too much time, money and emotion that i have given this game because i so love this game, i already change and do not use fraudulent application but it feels too late because sanctions have been dropped .. i can only hope and beg to be given a chance to get back in this game .. i really hope for it, please return my account and you will not get I am in the cheat game again. . help me

Comments

• beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    You came to the wrong place. There is nothing we can do about it, and most people will not care.
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Fix your grammar 1st please
  • imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    Are you one of those CORE people? lol ..

Nothing would come out of posting on here. If anything, submit a ticket and see what they say... but there is like 99.99999999% chance that you'll have to kiss that account good bye. I can't sympathize with you either because you cheated. Fair and square.
  • Daz2708Daz2708 Posts: 36
    Ya cheat ya get banned deserve everything you get pointless crying bout after the fact
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Lol shouldn’t have cheated
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    No forgiveness for cheaters. People work too hard at this game to have their work negated by people like you.
  • Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    Bye Felicia!
  • The forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. Please contact our Support Team for account specific assistance.
This discussion has been closed.