**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Connection issues following the 17.0.2 update (merged threads)

Comments

• Options
    Kabam You gave us an update supposed with fixed bugs related to t-mobile
    Since then many people around the world have major connection issues...
    UPLOAD PLEASE V17.0 again where the biggest part of the planet didn't have issues, and leave it there
    When make a proper update replace it. What is exactly you don't understand? We are jealous the ones who didn't upgrade. The game isn't playable since v17.0.2
  • Options
    Giffgaff network
    Doogee BL 5000 phone
    Sky home broadband.
    connection problems since new update. Desperate to play our beloved game again without said problem. Please fix asap. Respect your efforts. Thanks

Logging in but drops out after about 15 mins. Android 7.0
    Connection issue is getting annoying. Please keep trying. Thanks.
  • Options
    SufizzleSufizzle Posts: 2
    Signed up just to say I have this issue since Fri. This bug caused me to be kicked from ally. This bug had cost me rewards and money. Compete joke.
  • Options
    I have T-Mobile service. Since the update, I am having issues with my game as well. When I attempt a medium attack, my hero freezes and I get destroyed. This is horrible both for me and my alliance. Help!
  • Options
    u1v8etiftbc3.png
    I'm on LGG4. Connection issues both via WiFi both 4g Vodafone Italia. I'm actually with previous version of the game
  • Options
    Dark_dreamerDark_dreamer Posts: 3
    edited February 2018
    @Kabam Miike
    I'm using a Lenovo Yoga 10 on Android 4.4.2.
    Trying to connect through Sky WiFi ( I'm in the UK, if that helps)
    Not been able to get on at all since Sunday.
  • Options
    SufizzleSufizzle Posts: 2
    Just an update that while previously my connection issues were limited to wifi, now 4g has turned to sh*t too. Is kabam trolling us now?
  • Options
    Day 6.... How much longer will this go on? I just want someone to give us some info.... Are Kabam working on it? Is there a work-around in sight? Is this a priority? Why can't 17.0.0 me made available? I refuse to download some sketchy 3rd party apk and risk being banned or booted from my alliance. I just want to play the game i love and have been playing daily for almost 2 years. I'm not looking for compensation.... I just want to kick ass with my new 5 star elektra. 😢
  • Options
    Giffgaff network
    Doogee BL 5000 phone
    Sky home broadband.
    connection problems since new update. Desperate to play our beloved game again without said problem. Please fix asap. Respect your efforts. Thanks

Play so far is great, no issues so far today. Thanks
    Giffgaff network
    Doogee BL 5000 phone
    Sky home broadband.

Played for 30 mins today, until dreaded loss of connection message raised its ugly head. Thought it was fixed but no, hope you find a fix soon.
  • Options
    Jebus1985Jebus1985 Posts: 21
    6 days now !!
  • Options
    qekceud221k1.png
    bvwjo2lv2eag.png
    70237mrp0dw7.png
    Help please...
    Oneplus2 A2003
    OxygenOS 3.6.1
    Three Network
    Won't connect to Wifi
  • Options
    DongowarriorDongowarrior Posts: 94
    After testing different wifi's, I seem to only experience the issue on sky WiFi. Not sure why this is suddenly a problem as I haven't changed anything at home. Woke up 5 days ago and bam, no MCoC.

So others who have mentioned about the Sky WiFi are definitely correct. It was for me anyway
  • Options
    6 days now wot a joke come on kabam who ever u r all these players all these msgs and not a word from u is even more of a joke tbh ur telling me these gamers don't matter to u kabam and we know u do see these msg because u take the ones off u don't want people to see no point sending tickets no point emailing help and support no point me even typing this **** out tbh because kabam DONT CARE....
  • Options
    Come on kabam say something on the matter let's see wot ur mammy told u to tell us now haha
  • Options
    Jebus1985Jebus1985 Posts: 21
    Well at least we can log in for ten minutes a day so this week I had 1 hour play yay thanks not sort it out
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I've had an email from support offering me the opportunity to beta test 17.0.3 to help resolve this.

Is it legit?

@Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    That will be true they wanted some people to try and resolve the issue with u r the one get it sorted for us man I will call u the chosen one then so tell ur new friends chop chop aw has just started get it sorted asap
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    That will be true they wanted some people to try and resolve the issue with u r the one get it sorted for us man I will call u the chosen one then so tell ur new friends chop chop aw has just started get it sorted asap

I haven't got the update yet
  • Options
    DramioneDramione Posts: 76
    I'm on EE in the UK. (They own T-Mobile. I think.) I've been having problems with the game connecting to mobile data for the last week. It's super annoying, as my phone is showing full 4G bars.

In fact, I'm typing this on my mobile right now, on mobile data, yet the game keeps on disconnecting because of connection. Apparently.

Sigh.

Super annoying, as I play the game outside of WiFi all the time, as I travel a lot.

Kabam, do something. I don't want to have to start reading on my train journeys instead. :-)
  • Options
    Hey All,

I need some help looking at a potential bug fix. I need Android Users, preferably ones that are not able to log in via WiFi or Cellular. Please note this will require a little bit of tech savvy. Please post here with your Device and OS again, and I will get to you in a PM if you fit the criteria.

Device: Moto G4
    WiFi/Network: Sky/Three UK

I've been using the 17.0 version on another phone and it works. It's just the 17.0.2 that doesn't.
  • Options
    DramioneDramione Posts: 76
    I'm using a Note 8 and Android 7.1.1.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike , any news?
  • Options
    Kriya3000Kriya3000 Posts: 68
    Just a few more thoughts. A lot of people here are on Sky Broadband.... But not all of us. People are getting issues on mobile data too. Furthermore, the connectivity issue happened as soon as I upgraded to 17.0.2. I've not done anything to my WiFi or Broadband and there's nothing wrong with it either. People are talking about Beta testing and wot not but the solution is pretty simple - update 17.0.2 created this Connectivity Issue. Reversing back to 17.0 will likely cure the issues for 99% of people posting here. Alternatively, whoever put the update together simply needs to look at the parameters they've changed relating to Connectivity in 17.0.2 and correct them. They were playing with something relating to the T Mobile issue. However, u cannot "Rob Peter to pay Paul". This needs looking at quick. No other mobile app that I have used has ever given me Connectivity Issues like this game has. It's telling me I have Internet issues when I haven't and causing Force Closes when I'm not even playing the game (MCOC has stopped working do u want to send report error). Again, I hope and pray that someone in Kabam at a high level, is reading this post and giving 'Connectivity Issues' a top priority. Good luck Kabam and everyone else too!
  • Options
    I tried reinstalling the game. Connection was fine but then is popped up and it crashed and I've been getting the connection issue ever sensems9ki2hdz34d.png
  • Options
    Is this with everyone?
  • Options
    Same here
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Which network are you using? I'm on boost Mobile/Sprint and can get on fine it's just for awhile now I get random connection issues with full bars and it's only this game that's having issues and I know it's not my network or my phone or my wifi.
  • Options
    Kriya3000Kriya3000 Posts: 68
    I've used almost 1 GB of my monthly mobile data Allowance in 7 days. Gunna run out pretty soon.
  • Options
    nyTuonyTuo Posts: 2
    WIFI: Google Wifi, model : AC-1304
    Wifi connects to 2.4 GHz because Google Wifi uses USA 5GHz channels, phone and tablet is EU version

Devices:
    1. OnePlus 3 ( A3003 )
    - ROM USED - http://downloads.oneplus.net/oneplus-3/oneplus_3_oxygenos_5.0.1/ ( Android 8.0.0 ) + SuperSU v2.82 SR5
    - on wifi it's almost impossible to play
    - on 4G mobile data is very annoying every 10-15 minute - network problem ( Country: Bulgaria, Operator: Vivacom )

2. Samsung GALAXY Note 10.1 ( 2014 Edition ), model - SM-P605
    - ROM USED - https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/galaxy-note-101/SM-P605/BGL/download/P605XXU1EQB2/127535/ ( Android 5.1.1 ) + SuperSU
    - on wifi it's almost impossible to play
    - on 4G mobile data didn't try

Issue is for 17.0.2 version, with 17.0.0 no problem
  • Options
    I've not been able to log in properly and play since I updated the game to 17.0.2 which has been just under a week now. This is really frustrating on not being able to play. Even the Maintenance's hasn't do anything to resolve the issue. It's technically robbing people out of Resources in game, and I would like to know why it's talking so long to resolve this issue. Before I updated to 17.0.2 it was working perfectly fine.

Phone: Sony Xperia L1
    Android version: 7.0
    Connection: Sky WiFi
This discussion has been closed.