**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

SA rewards delayed? [MERGED]

Comments

• HammerGod3HammerGod3 Posts: 43
    None for us either yet
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    how long its been now?

Over 10 Hours
  • l00neyprl00neypr Posts: 19
    It's been 8 hrs & nothing....tried restarting the APP & as always NOTHING...WTH KABAM. There is always a twist to piss players off & with NO type of compensation what so ever for mistakes the team does, going on a yr now with no ANSWERS TO PURE SKILL JUST SAYING I WANT MY MONEY BACK IN FULL NOT UNITS...
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Over a few hundred Shards. Seems a bit extra. Lol.
    They haven't resolved it yet obviously. They're not ignoring people. When it's fixed, they'll get them out to us. Not much we can do until then.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,091 ★★★
    I agree Trojan. At this point it’s beyond ridiculous. Communicate mods. Show us you know how to do more than censor us. We need to hit where we are not censored and where new players get the idea of how this company works. Facebook, Reddit, YouTube, etc.
  • Oogie77Oogie77 Posts: 5
    We are missing the SA rewards too in our Alliance. Good news though Kabam,we have had a vote and are willing to accept a 4* blade or Hulk Ragnarok each if you can't see where we were placed 👍
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Agree @GroundedWisdom it's excessively extra.
    That's an expression, in case you're not familiar. Keep fighting the good fight. Lol
    Think of it like a job kabam(especially censor happy mods). We either put time or money in and r getting tired of all of the issues. If this was a work place and you told your employees hey we know we screwed up but not sure when you’ll get your check how many will return to work? How many would file a grievance? We deserve a better quality game.
  • BadaxxBadaxx Posts: 30
    We have still not gotten ours either
  • BadaxxBadaxx Posts: 30
    @Kabam Miike Have you found out anything yet
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited February 2018
    I actually do agree with you though lol. SA is going to fill my 4* crystal. I may have to wait until tomorrow to dupe my Kamala again. Doesn't really seem to be the stuff boycotts are made of.
    No, I get that people are getting antsy. My guys are wondering as well. It's just extreme to suggest a Boycott. Lol. They know there's an issue. They're not ignoring it. They've responded. There's nothing more to be done until they iron it out.
  • Our alliance hasn’t got rewards yet either.
  • SwaggypadreSwaggypadre Posts: 9
    Seriously kabam? We have gone 11 and a half hours without rewards and you can't even give us an update? I wonder if the MMX alliances got their sa rewards seeing as how one of the requirements to be in their lowest alliance is to drop $500 a week into the game. I mean from what I've heard you gave all the MMX players an og daredevil 5* when 5*s first dropped because they spend so much money on your game. I imagine if they didn't get their sa rewards they would stop the cash flow till they did. Now can we please have an update on the sa rewards?
    Yes there is @GroundedWisdom. It’s not just about sa. It’s about all of the ongoing issues that never get fixed. All of the arenas and events that are delayed. Bottom line is if it is something that benefits us boom it’s fixed. If there is an issue plaguing players 6+ months later it still is not fixed. People are walking away in droves because they are sick of this ****. Yes a boycott is justified. We just need the player base to come together like we did with patch 12.0 and actually stick to our guns until we have a near perfect running game and timely responses and compensation when extreme issues occur.
  • DarthYrykDarthYryk Posts: 2
    edited February 2018
    Me and my Alliance do not get rewards for one week. This is not fair, we collect 337,603 points. Please repair this mistake.
  • Our alliance didn't get SA rewards
  • AVINASH_ASH7AVINASH_ASH7 Posts: 7
    edited February 2018
    Our alliance didn't get SA rewards we demand s 1 4 star crystal as penalty and SA rewards
  • SwaggypadreSwaggypadre Posts: 9
    Dear kabam I am sorry about my earlier comment I'm just angry because the delay on sa rewards cost me a spot in the alliance I was about to move up to. I said I couldnt go till I got sa rewards and because of the delay they filled my spot with someone who could join before me. I was moving from an alliance that did maps 55333 for aq to one that did 55555 for aq and had a higher war tier and the delay caused me to miss out.
  • LordtelloLordtello Posts: 2
    This blows sa rewards delayed i want to open a 4 star crystal lol
  • ŠpooderŠpooder Posts: 41
    Our alliance also still not getting SA rewards....
  • Same here and no eta yet
  • uLqui0rauLqui0ra Posts: 76
    Oi.. Stop FOOLING us..
  • Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
    No SA rewards here either. :/

What is going on?
  • SagnikfurySagnikfury Posts: 104
    Same here. Waiting for them for a long time
  • Been almost 12 hrs and nothing
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    Well damn, we should call somebody. Uh, nothing what?
  • Viper013Viper013 Posts: 88
    @Kabam Miike stop merging threads and give us our rewards. How can kabam be so annoying
This discussion has been closed.