**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

SA rewards delayed? [MERGED]

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    @superhec03, are you refering to SA reward, if so, pls refer to this link, good luck
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/49873/sa-rewards-delayed-merged#latest
  • MarisMaris Posts: 2
    Dont have too SA rewards
  • Your life isn’t going to end.
    Obviously kabam is working on fixing this issue. Sure it’s frustrating because I count on those shards every week to get a 4 and 5 star champ but I’m not ganna cry about it. Everyone relax and let them work it out. You try and run a game that is played world wide
  • Viper013Viper013 Posts: 88
    Your life isn’t going to end.
    Obviously kabam is working on fixing this issue. Sure it’s frustrating because I count on those shards every week to get a 4 and 5 star champ but I’m not ganna cry about it. Everyone relax and let them work it out. You try and run a game that is played world wide

Can you please keep shut? Dont try to be a smart ass here. I hav played many games which are run worldwide and none of them has so many issues with them. So keep your opinion to yourself.
  • how about giving some information on whats going on right now
  • DrDeadpoolDrDeadpool Posts: 170 ★★
    It's been 16 hours without rewards. Seriously Kabam, that's a bit ridiculous
  • ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    same us.
    we don't receive yet...
  • they should pay interest rate in those delayed frags
  • Where are my sa rewards? How long do we have to wait?
  • KlaywikiKlaywiki Posts: 41
    I'll take how not to do your job for 1000 Alex
  • My alliance still haven't had our rewards, this and the fact that I'm plagued by the connection issue on WiFi since 17.2 this game is becoming even more of a joke
  • GunninGunnin Posts: 2
    No SA rewards yet
  • DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    We are still waiting!! Could you at least RESPOND?
  • dcb649dcb649 Posts: 18
    It's Feb 9th no rewards or reason for delay. Instead stead of pushing extra content just get your normal stuff working :|
  • Akarsh383Akarsh383 Posts: 76
    It does seem like they are delayed. Asking the team about it now.

Still didn't get the rewards. When are we going to get it?
  • DrDeadpoolDrDeadpool Posts: 170 ★★
    I'm on the verge of quitting this game because this sad excuse for a company known as Kabam doesn't know how to run it. You can't update the game without bugging the help out of it, you make aw matchmaking way too unfair, you can't keep your servers up after releasing something new, and now you can't even dish out our hard earned rewards. Come on
  • Batman_X10Batman_X10 Posts: 65
    edited February 2018
    @Kabam Miike any update? It is now Thursday around 8:30 am and SA closed for us Wednesday at 3 pm. Thank you!
  • DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224
    DrDeadpool wrote: »
    I'm on the verge of quitting this game because this sad excuse for a company known as Kabam doesn't know how to run it. You can't update the game without bugging the help out of it, you make aw matchmaking way too unfair, you can't keep your servers up after releasing something new, and now you can't even dish out our hard earned rewards. Come on

I'd just quit if I was you, seems you have a lot of hatred built up lol.
  • KakaratKakarat Posts: 2
    edited February 2018
    Pretty lame...
  • Ktmac06Ktmac06 Posts: 2
    Typical kabam will never acknowledge when they have a problem the dude is probably not paying attention to this forum any more how many have ask for an update.
  • mdsubmdsub Posts: 180
    I was sure I'd wake up & see my rewards in my inbox. I see my confidence was misplaced. This is getting ridiculous.
  • This is just ridiculous and typical of the game team ! They know why but don’t tell us and don’t fix it !

Our rewards and we deserve them on time!
    If we buy something in the game you bet you gotta pay ASAP ! You can’t get buy not paying and no reason!

KABAMED 😂😂😂
  • Patiently waiting
  • BlaargoBlaargo Posts: 246
    Kabam=Useless
  • If you reissue the rewards to EVERYONE including the players who have already received them like you did last time Kabam I’ll be furious. We have already missed out and been screwed then we get double screwed because other Alliances will get double rewards.

We must be additionally compensated for this massive inconvenience.
  • PtrayPtray Posts: 1
    Yup still waiting here also 17 hours and counting any answers yet kabam Mike?
  • ejpaganejpagan Posts: 29
    @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra any updates
  • JuddDreddJuddDredd Posts: 16
    edited February 2018
    Hey @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit any of you dim wits gonna say a single damn word?
This discussion has been closed.