**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

SA rewards delayed? [MERGED]

Comments

• RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    Yes there is @GroundedWisdom. It’s not just about sa. It’s about all of the ongoing issues that never get fixed. All of the arenas and events that are delayed. Bottom line is if it is something that benefits us boom it’s fixed. If there is an issue plaguing players 6+ months later it still is not fixed. People are walking away in droves because they are sick of this ****. Yes a boycott is justified. We just need the player base to come together like we did with patch 12.0 and actually stick to our guns until we have a near perfect running game and timely responses and compensation when extreme issues occur.

I said something similar and got a private message warning from one of the mods. But it's true. Any bug that benefits the players gets immediately fixed. Don't want us getting any extra digital bits that have no actual value and don't actually cost them anything. Can't have that lol. But if a bug forces players into a situation where they have to spend or get stuck, this bug will be "unfixable " and run around untreated for months on end. It's insane, and precisely why I went from spending hundreds per week/month on this game, to only spending when it's a truly valuable offer that is irresistible.
  • TheYakAttackTheYakAttack Posts: 15
    Any update on this?
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Still no rewards...
  • We’re still Kabam’d!!! still counting their $$$ on that potion offers.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    It’s not the delay that bothers me, it’s the complete and utter disregard for the players that I find appalling. No updates, nothing at all.

I’m sure we will get them in the mail today at some point with a small blurb and everyone will rush here and thank Kabam, but we will just be in a holding pattern until the next issue and communication blackout,
  • FunkyrockerFunkyrocker Posts: 15
    Our alliance did not get the SA rewards neither.
  • TlmajrTlmajr Posts: 67
    No sa reward for the guild I am in yet as well, with all the delays and issues lately I am starting to think maybe it is honestly best to listen to some of these people and stop buying into this game. :(
  • Also waiting on SA rewards. Some in our alliance have received them but most haven’t.
  • LordtelloLordtello Posts: 2
    I bet of the top guilds said something the huge whales they get it quicker lol
  • JmitriJmitri Posts: 5
    It’s been something like 18 hours and we still haven’t received our SA awards. Seriously, should this be that hard?
  • rp91rp91 Posts: 57
    Our Alliance too didn’t receive any rewards it’s nearly a day @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf what’s with the delay??
  • vinulkvinulk Posts: 26
    It's the next day and I still have nothing
  • ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    I haven’t get rewards yet. what’s happening now?
  • SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    SKK65 wrote: »
    Xeroluq wrote: »
    Crazy thing is they act as if it's money out of their pocket to compensate
    Unless it has been 24 hours or more without SA rewards... I don't see the need to compensate.

We're getting closer and closer to that. :smile:
  • jj991987jj991987 Posts: 7
    CAN WE GET SOME FORM OF UPDATE? STILL NO REWARDS @Kabam Miike
  • Hey kabam my alliance still hasn't received our sa rewards and it's 3.13pm on Friday afternoon! Please sort this out
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Kabam acknowledge already that SA is an issue. If you fail to acknowledge errors like this, you will be ailenating the player base.
  • Come on Kabam. It’s been nearly a day! This is getting beyond ridiculous.
  • zackb213zackb213 Posts: 84
    Still not seeing either
  • Waiting for my 5*
  • Yes, my alliance is still waiting on SA rewards too. I have a spot open for a guy who wants to join us, buy he's waiting until he gets SA rewards from his alliance too. If we have to continue to wait, we'll continue to be shorthanded for AW. Not a great way to start the new season.

Kabam, please fix this as soon as possible. My alliance name is the Pooligans [x | x]
  • xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    There are a whole lot of geniuses on this thread.
    No answers or updates were provided because they don't have any yet

Why are you all crying about late summoner rewards? Do none of you prepare for situations like this? Most of you don't even pay to play so cut it out

I'm more concerned with broken gameplay, if they compensate I hope it's alliance potions granted at this stage we all should get a few at the end of each alliance quest anyways, a month of game freezes and serious lags at critical times is making this company BANK
  • DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    Cover it up and be silent. That is the Kabam way.
  • We do realize it 750am vancouver time. Lets see what is said on work hours
  • @Kabam Wolf " @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit

Plsz tell us when we do recieve the sa Rewards. What is the status?
  • 20 hours Kabam.
    This is simply not good enough.
    Not even one update.

Thinking about taking my money and time else where.

Shocking customer service.
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Where are they? It’s been over 12 hours since you’ve acknowledged there’s a problem
  • Still no SA rewards yet here as well
This discussion has been closed.