**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

SA rewards delayed? [MERGED]

1234568»

Comments

• Still waiting for our rewards in 1LOki too, just because we have large teams doesn't mean we want to wait for rewards that many of our alliance put much effort into achieving.
  • Zilla2000Zilla2000 Posts: 17
    Any word on the SA rewards yet? A lot of pissed off people right now.
  • DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224
    19 hours*
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    Mods any freaking update yet?????
  • KlaywikiKlaywiki Posts: 41
    Update on SA rewards for everyone: Kabam still fails at customer service. Not the update we wanted but the update that is real.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Please give 5 star avekan gem as compensation thx :)
  • GolanshuGolanshu Posts: 38
    It does seem like they are delayed. Asking the team about it now.

Me and many alliance members who have talked abt it wit me also did not get their summoner rewards yet. Its too late now, my gaming id is golanshu and my alliance name is royal Warriors. Pls advice abt this kabam mike
  • JmitriJmitri Posts: 5
    Our alliance didn't get SA rewards we demand s 1 4 star crystal as penalty and SA rewards

I agree but in our alliance, 4*s are little better than 3*s. We demand a 5* crystal.
  • Jrendon13Jrendon13 Posts: 42
    Yeah still haven’t gotten mine
  • Blackfriar63Blackfriar63 Posts: 91
    What's the status on SA rewards? No one in my alliance has received squat yet...
  • It's been over 20 hours where are s.a. rewards
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    They will come, be patient
    You have much to learn about the force..
    Virtue is a patience

Dance-off. Peace lol

In all seriousness though I don’t know what’s causing the delay
  • WyattEarpWyattEarp Posts: 66
    Still none on our end either. Surprised a mod hasn't posted ANY update at all.
  • Maybe it won’t show up till next SA and we’ll get two of them
  • Still no SA rewards for my alliance and it's almost noon the day after we should've had them... Come on Kabam.
  • clydemu2005clydemu2005 Posts: 13
    They've had delayed rewards before and just reissued all and the ones that already received got them again. That'll be really **** to the people that haven't received theirs yet to get the normal and others get double.

I haven't received mine yet, btw
  • Hey all,

Like we just said a page back, we're still looking into this. When I commented yesterday, we looked into it, and got the event started on giving out rewards. Some Alliances began to receive theirs, and it looked like everything was in order.

We're currently looking into why some of you may not have received your rewards yet and are working on getting those rewards to you ASAP.

Please keep this thread constructive and on topic. Off topic and non-constructive posts will be deleted.
  • h3621o4xsd88.png
    ^^^^^^EXACTLY
  • Still no rewards
This discussion has been closed.