**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 5.4.5 Debuff Immune Spiderman

ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,115 ★★★★★
edited February 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Anyone have any tips on how to beat this guy? It's just a non stop EVADE TO INSTANT UNBLOCKABLE COMBO to beat him and he's the 1st champ on that path... I could most likely beat him by reviving my whole team until he's done.... Maybe that's the way he's supposed to be beat?!?!?! :(
His level 200 sig ability 28% evade feels more like 99.9%

Comments

• GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Ability reducers, bw, cb, gp etc
  • IronBlaze09IronBlaze09 Posts: 114
    I took my 5* CB to r3 specifically for this fight. He’s a great option for that spider man
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,115 ★★★★★
    I tried BW sig 99 and it seemed to reduce his evade from 99.9% to 99.5%
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I took my 5* CB to r3 specifically for this fight. He’s a great option for that spider man

I used crossbones as well but 4* r5 max sig.
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Chovner wrote: »

I feel like the sig level percentage only applies to the player, and for the a.i. it's multiplied by like 10. Just like the 7% chance to evade with mesmerize is more like 70% when played by the a.i.

• vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Chovner wrote: »

I feel like the sig level percentage only applies to the player, and for the a.i. it's multiplied by like 10. Just like the 7% chance to evade with mesmerize is more like 70% when played by the a.i.

Ya thats why I stick with crossbones with stuff like this because 5+ furies stops it completely so no chance of the what seems like "juiced" a.i. evade chances.

When under 5 furies stick to 4 hit combo>block or 4 hit combo>dash back.