**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam bravo again.

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
blrwkz1uo5ac.png
This will make my team so much stronger!!!! 2*s matter why? Less you wanna give me another 5* arena :-)

Comments

• Options
    NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    They can keep their measly crumbs....
  • Options
    NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    For new players, this would be meaningful, don't just think about it from your perspective.
  • Options
    The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    NiteAndDae wrote: »
    For new players, this would be meaningful, don't just think about it from your perspective.

eh. That's questionable now actually. Nevertheless, FREE.
  • Options
    ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    It is of value to those who want to collect every champion at every star level possible for some misguided reason. I mean people actually spent units on those unique 2* crystals they had out around the holidays if you can believe it. So this is great for those people I guess.
  • Options
    DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217
    (1). It is free
    (2) It is unique

However, I appreciate this much more with Stark Spiderman, Thor Ragnarok and other NEW champs. Plus, even Seatin has BPCW in his lowest possible tier of attackers. Simply put - giving away a defensive champ at 2* isn't even fun to play with.

But, I like the fact we collect another one, so I'm not complaining
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Some of us enjoy collecting. Lol. Came in handy for the Arena. ;)
  • Options
    NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Especially, say, a 2* arena that awards a 5* ...
  • Options
    tinman76tinman76 Posts: 116
    Hell, I collect the ones I can from Insider as well
  • Options
    MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    I actually wanna get all those champs in 2* versions..
  • Options
    It is of value to those who want to collect every champion at every star level possible for some misguided reason. I mean people actually spent units on those unique 2* crystals they had out around the holidays if you can believe it. So this is great for those people I guess.

I don't think any of us spending time and money on a mobile video game should call someone who wants to collect 2* champions "misguided."

If you have a goal in the game, there are better and worse ways of pursuing that goal. But I don't think there is such a thing as the wrong goal.
  • Options
    Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    Some people, no matter what you do will find a way to complain.

You are right, lets give everyone 5 star champs, awakened lvl 200 rank 5/65. No need to work for anything here.
  • Options
    I think it should have been killmonger they did that with Thor rag
  • Options
    Jman2182Jman2182 Posts: 101
    They should give us at least a 3*
  • Options
    OndZOndZ Posts: 75
    (1). It is free
    (2) It is unique

Well, ad1 - absolutely agree.
    Ad2 - unique means "all players will get it"? We dont call this issue "unique" in my country.

• Options
    OndZ wrote: »
    (1). It is free
    (2) It is unique

Well, ad1 - absolutely agree.
    Ad2 - unique means "all players will get it"? We dont call this issue "unique" in my country.

I think he meant that the champion is a new unique champion: a new addition to the list of unique champions.
  • Options
    It's for collecting purposes dude... Strong champs are to be earned.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Who says 2*s aren't relevant? I used a 2* Stark Spiderman on the last 3 chapters of 5.4 for Blade synergy until I pulled a 4* lol
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    I enjoy collecting 2*s for collection purposes. Nice gesture for the free 2* BPCW. Of course not for normal usage, not to be placed in AW def, not for normal quest, but next year can be used for the 2* Arena, but mainly for my champs collection (including collecting 1*s, as many 2*s and almost all 3*s). I won't purposely spend few thousand units trying my luck to open crystal (in previous month's event) to try to get all the 2*s, but whenever there's a free 2* from calendar, free event, Marvel Insider rewards, etc, I welcome it. After all, it is free :)
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Pretty happy about it actually. To have a rare champ at a 2* not complaining